Planning and Breakfast (0.3)

"Here is the profile on her host," 

Name: Lexi Anderson

Age: 25

Background: Grew up in a traditional rich family. 

Strong point: Stubborn and Determined

Negative point: 'Traditional' beliefs 

Notes to Distribution System: Do not place in a bl/gl world. Keep away from victorian/ancient worlds.

     "This is what I managed to get host," Ji-Hye pouts, "Most of her info is locked. I think her system is losing control."

     "Control?" He looks at his system in confusion, "Do you mean she is taking control over her system?"

     "That is what I meant," she nods at him, "She seems to be the type to dislike this world too. Plus I'm worried..." She rubs her hand on her chin.

     "Worried?" He asks only to remember, "Oh right! Colin, the original, was openly gay. Looking at this it looks like she isn't very...open-minded, putting it nicely."

     "Yeah..." Ji-Hye nods, "Most concerning however is if she manages to completely take over. I'm going to send Enforcement System a message, this can't keep going on."

     Nodding his head he decided to make his way to his bedroom. Barely glimpsing at the room he plops down on the bed, "Do I actually need to worry about the two-hour thing Ji-Hye?"

     "Nope," she shakes her head and sits on the bed next to him, "You hit your head but I was the one to remove the memory since we needed an excuse for if you go out of character for a little."

     "Oh," his voice muffled with his face still shoved into a pillow, "Did someone actually push me? Or was that you as well?" 

     "You were pushed by the FL. She seems to have taken the route of bully after being blackmailed," Ji-Hye sighs, "I tried to place us sooner but this is as close as I can get us."

     "That's ok," he turns over onto his back," So the plot has already started? How soon do I get the mission to kill the ML?" 

     "If all goes according to the original script," she slumps, "You should be tasked to kill Caine Novak in three weeks." 

     "Three weeks huh," he sighs and covers his face with his arm, "Any ideas on how to do that?" 

     "...Uh," Ji-Hye stumbles out, "Uh well...I've no clue. Maybe you could give him a poisonous drink? Colin does get asked to get Caine drinks on the occasion, so maybe? Or maybe you should try stabbing him?"

     "..." Colin stills, "Where would I even get the poison? Plus apart from a knife I have like nothing good to stab with and who wants to ruin a good kitchen knife?"

     "Well, couldn't you buy a new knife?" She questions.

     "Have you never seen a crime show?" He shakes his head, "They tend to be able to track it back to a person or even be able to find the receipt. Not good for the long run."

     "I see..." She sighs, "Welp I have no clue host. We have time to think about it though!"

     "Yeah..." he trails off, "I'm sleepy. I'm going to bed, is there an alarm on my phone?"

     She looks at him," Couldn't you check yourself, but yes there is an alarm to wake you up."

     "K," he responds exhausted after a long day. First, he dies and now he has this new life/body.

     "Sleep well host," she smiles and ruffles his hair.

     "Mhm," he sleepily mumbles. Ji-Hye's smile gets wider and she disappears with a poof. He slowly feels his eyes droop and his body gets heavier and heavier. 

     Riiinnngggg! "Huh! Wha?" He wakes up to the sound of an alarm going off. "Mhmmmmm," Colin stretches and pops his back. 

     "Good morning host!" Ji-Hye smiles.

     "Gah! Where did you come from!" He looks at her with wide eyes and his body freezes. 

     "I just joined host," She smiled, "I went back to visit the office and they threw a party for me. It's not every day someone gets a name after all!"

     "Hm," he hums in agreement. Getting up he decided he needs a shower. 

     Turning the shower handle he grabs his toothbrush and brushes his teeth. Showering he hums a random tune. 

     After showering he gets dressed in his uniform and stumbles his way down to the cafeteria. "Host should be careful," Ji-Hye breaks the quiet, "Skye managed to convince some people to pick on you during breakfast. Please watch out for danger!"

     "Really," he looks at his system with indignantly, "So early in the morning? Where does she even get the time to do this stuff?" 

     "She got her lackey to do it," Ji-Hye smiles sadly, "He was originally the love rival but I think at this point he has turned into a cannon folder like you. She must have ignored the plot or she would realize that he hates being ordered around and is the main reason that she no longer got blackmailed!" 

     "He was huh," Colin smirks, "Does that mean that she now has to get out of it herself?"

     "Huh," she looks at him questioning, "I guess it does. Why?"

     "Heh, this is perfect. I'll have to talk to him at some point."

     "Sure thing host, he stands out with red hair so you should find him easy enough. Just be warned he has a low rate with you."

     "Rate?" He asks.

     "Yep," she nods, "It helps us tell what someone's opinion of you are. It helps with some missions."

     "I see," Colin smiles, "I'm going to go into the cafeteria now so I can't really respond to you."

     "Host can ask questions to me still? Did host not realize that I was silencing and placing an illusion over you?" Ji-Hye asks in genuine confusion.

     "What!? I had no clue!" Colin shakes his head vigorously, "Well I know now." Entering the cafeteria he smiles when he gets the smell of breakfast. His stomach growls as he gets entranced with the smell of yummy food. It smells like french toast sticks, bacon and he can even smell the eggs. "Foooooodd," he smiles a silly smile. 

     "Please control yourself a little more host," Ji-Hye interjects, "Colin held opinions of others high, please make sure to make yourself more proper..." She trails off seeing him ignore her and stuffing his tray with french toast sticks.

     "...Host..." She shakes her head. "Control yourself!" She smacks him on the back of his head.