This Bitch (0.5)

"When we are looking at the age of trees what do we look for in the stump?" One of the science teachers asks while looking around the room. Seeing no hands go up he calls on a random student, "Skye," she jolts up from where she was sleeping over the desk, "Can you tell me the answer. 

     "Uh," she looks around the room and she looks at her childhood friend. He mouths the answer to her and she answers the question, "We look for the number of rings in the tree!"

     The teacher claps, "Very good Skye, please make sure to pay more attention to class so you don't have to ask John next time." Giggling comes from the classroom and she blushes embarrassed at being caught. 

     "Then, let's talk about the organisms that break down such things like trees and sometimes even dead animals," Colin half listens to the lesson. He already knows biology well, it's more chemistry he struggles with. 

     Yawning he pauses when a ball of paper lands on his desk. Looking around he doesn't see anyone who was looking for his response. Opening the crumpled piece of paper he reads the writing. 

     Meet me at lunch on the roof, don't be late now (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

     W-What is this? He looks around the classroom and still doesn't find anyone staring. Trying to guess who it is he runs back whose writing looks like this. 

     "Ah, host!" Ji-Hye interjects floating in her mechanical form behind him, "That's Caine's writing." 

     "..." He stares at the message blankly after hearing this. Deciding to pocket it, he looks back up to pay attention to the class. 

     "Some things under this class are earthworms and mushrooms," groaning Calin slumps over his desk.

     Thankfully the boring class doesn't last much longer and the bell rings," Alright students, remember you have a pop quiz on what we covered today tomorrow." Students from all around groan and plenty more group up with their friends. 

     Getting up from his desk Colin walks to the cafeteria with light steps. Wondering what yummy food might be in there he sniffs the air. Hmmm, it smells like salt and pepper chicken, rice, and a salad. Pouting at the fact he couldn't smell any dessert he gets in line after a few of his fellow students. 

     Making his way down the line his face brightens when he sees what's at the end. Cup pudding! They have it in chocolate and vanilla! As soon as he gets to that section he wastes no time and picks the superior option, chocolate. 

     "Host!" Ji-Hye calls out, standing right behind him in a fake female version of the school's uniform, "Don't forget to meet with the ML!" She smiles cheerfully and her voice is chirpy.

     "...Do I have to..." he pouts remembering how cold it is outside. It's currently winter and he hates having to put on a coat. He actually likes the cold but more specifically he likes being bundled in blankets and warmth in the cold. 

     "Yes you do host," she pushes him lightly, "get going!" Sighing Colin sets his food tray down and pulls out his jacket from his bag. A fluffy soft black hoodie jacket. Smiling he pets the jacket and then puts it on. After picking the tray back up he exits the cafeteria.

     Walking through the hallway he makes his way up the stairs to the rooftop where he could hear a voice yelling. "Stupid dumbass! You didn't tell me he would start a food fight! What kind of system are you! How are you even a machine when you're so dumb!? How did you even startup!"

     Not hearing a response he looks at Ji-Hye and pales. Her face is pissed. Her eyes are narrowed, her eyebrows scrunched and her mouth is in a snarl. "J-Ji-Hye?"

     "...Yes host..." she answers not looking at him.

     "...What's going on...?" 

     "...This transmigrator is hitting the system and as you heard is betting it up. Looking at it, it doesn't even have a name or human form..." She snarls and her glaring turns up another level of pissed.

     "...This bitch!" Colin stomps his way over to the FL, "What are you doing!" 

     "Huh," she snarls at him, "What do you want you gay slut!"

     "..." He slaps her ignoring all previous warnings from his system, "You bitch! You don't treat your system like that!" 

     She glares at him and seethes out, "Who cares! It's not like these stupid fucking robots have feelings! They are just here to help me out! Why the hell should you care!" 

     "You dumbass!" He glares at her completely pissed off,  "Not everything is about you, you spoiled brat! Ji-Hye!" 

     "Yes, host!" She pops up next to him in her human form and judging by how the FL jumped in her visible form.

     "Huh. You're a host like me!" She smirks at him, "Don't tell me that you sympathize with these robots! Don't tell me you think they genuinely feel!" 

     "Shut up!" Surprisingly this comes from Ji-Hye. Startled he looks at her, "We get programmed with a personality! We still can feel! That why we are systems and not AI! The system you have been abusing is one that went through training with me! I know them! You should have seen how happy they were that they got their first host! We all were so happy! Now, look at this! They got you, the bitch! I'm sending a report to the enforcement system!"

     "Hmph!" The FL glares at the two of them, "Yeah right, just because you get programmed doesn't mean that you actually feel! Plus what is your widdle bossy washy going to do to me, stupid robot!" 

     Ji-Hye and Colin glare at her and she glares at them. She looks at them smugly as nothing happens in the next three minutes. However, once it reached five minutes...

     Skye screams a bloodcurdling scream. She falls to her knees and her face is screaming of terror. He watches as she slumps to the floor while twitching. She holds onto her arms so hard that she draws blood from her arms. Finally, she crumples to the floor still.

     "Uhhhhh..." Colin stares at Ji-Hye seeing her looking smug, "W-What just happened?"

     "Hmph!" She crosses her arms, "She got what she deserved! Her soul is going through punishment. Sadly this won't be punishable enough to kill her but... she's going to be in pain for a while. Plus it seems that she's done more bad things we don't know to deserve this. Either way, should we go join the ML?"

     "...you know what screw this I'm leaving," he raises his hands in a what can you do motion and walks away from the body slumped on the floor.