Jaxx Vermillion(1.0)

"...C-can I kill someone twice over?" The room was practically burning as the feeling of rage seeps out of Colin's skin.

     Ji-Hye, who is casually floating next to him sighs, "Hooossstt, you can't do that. I mean yeah he did kiss you...quite passionately...and he tried to...hehe, undo your shirt...and heheheeh..." her giggles trail off as she thinks about it.

     "..." He glares at her but lets it go with a sigh, "Fine, what's the next world going to be?" 

     Ji-Hye snaps out of it with a nod of her head, "You're going to be a vampire!" 

     "...uh...well...uh...ok then...uhm continue?" He gaps at her a little stunned at her bluntness.

     "Alright. Your new name is Jaxx Vermillion, a 'tainted blood' vampire. Jaxx is the half brother of the FL, Jasmine Vermillion, a pureblood vampire. Jasmine is one of the vampires who holds no regard for the rules of secrecy for the vampires. She uses her power for what she wants and well, she wants the ML. His name is Ronan Smith, a strong vampire hunter who works under the Garden Family."

     "You and the FL transfer to the school that Ronan is in. When you two introduce yourself Jasmine puts a spell over Ronan which is used in general to relax and seduce humans. Its effect at the start is minuscule at best but the longer you are exposed the more you fall. So, Jasmine gets the ML to fall for her, and he followers her command. The childhood friend of the ML, Letha Garden, tries to stop her along with you, who stands for the human side, only to be beaten. Anyway long story short she takes the ML and turns him away from everyone."

     "...She sounds evil? Are you sure that's the FL?!" He asks her in shock at a dark story.

     "Well, I do have confirmation that she is. Supposedly she, the FL, is a time traveler and went back in time after Ronan is killed and betrayed by his friends after he tries to find a compromise between the two races."

     "So...a tragic FL?"

     "Meh, probably," Ji-Hye picks at her cuticles, "She isn't really that great considering what she did anyways...well, yeah anyway, that's our FL."

     "Alright then...So...uhm vampire? What does that mean for me?"

     "Oh! Uh, in this world vampires don't need blood as long as they have iron in them. They have natural seduction, which isn't just a spell but you will be considered more attractive than normal. Finally, you have the vampire magic powers."

     "And? They are?" He asks her when she doesn't elaborate.

     "Well, put simply it helps you manipulate a person's feelings or keep them frozen in place. Nothing really crazy like ice or fire but simple magic. Oh! Plus you can teleport!"

      "Huh, neat," he nods with a small smile, "Would you tell me the wishes for this world?"

     "Sure thing!" She gives him a lazy salute, "Here are the three main wishes for Jax Vermillion:

1) Kill Jasmine Vermillion

2) Make vampire realize human's aren't just food

3) Have a family

     These are the three wishes host!"

     "....Uh Ji-Hye...he...he wants to kill the FL. Can-can I even do that?" He tilts his head and scratches.

     "Since it is one of the main wishes, yes. Normally you can't do it directly..." Ji-Hye looks off in the distance but quickly looks back, "Anyways I've got confirmation that you can kill her directly!"

     "Hmm, alright, thanks Ji-Hye." He smiles at her and she coos.

     "No problem host! Glad to be of service!" She smiles once more, "Well! Host you ready!"

     "Sure, I'm good to go." He nods and Ji-Hye goes to lift her hand but freezes.

     "U-uh h-host...I-I for-forgot to give you...something," She stumbles over her words nervously.

      "Huh? Ok? Are you alright?" He asks seeing her act not like herself.

     "I'm fine host!" She gives him a salute again and he could see the light of a portal opening behind her. "Here it's a gift from the previous world..."

     He stares at the present blankly then growls, "Of course! Even now he finds ways to haunt me!" The button still warm in his hands and the threads falling from the holes.

     "Hehe...sorry host but it is necessary for me to give you the gift..." She trails off not daring to look at him.

     "Ugh, it's not your fault Ji-Hye. Just...why this?" He glares at the button then places it in his pocket.

     "I'm not sure host! The word decides what to give, not me." She smiles seeing him not angry at her.

     "Should we go now?" Ji-Hye asks seeing him relaxed and no longer focused on the button.

     "Yes, we should be on our way-AAAAHHHH! JI-HYE!" As he confirms Ji-Hye opens a portal underneath him and the swirly nasty feeling fills his gut.

     With a bright flashing light, he slowly opens his eyes only to groan. His head is pounding, in fact, his whole body feels sore. "Ugh, where..."

    With his eyes now fully open he sees himself lying down in a messy bedroom. Blankets are all over the floor, some video games with the covers open, a few water bottles, and he could see the closet door open. "My room...I assume."

    "Yep! This is your room host!" Ji-Hye smiles and nods.

     "What was this body even doing..." He asks seeing no sort of prominent issue with the body.

     "Oh, that's my fault host. To put you in all these worlds I need to take the souls when they either died or are near death. Jaxx has been starving himself, he refuses to believe he's a vampire. I'm sure his grandparents will be glad to see you eating again!"

      "He wasn't eating? Doesn't he know that he just needs iron?" He questions the intelligence of the previous body only to be smacked by Ji-Hye.

     "Duh, he didn't grow up in a vampire family! He only knows what the myths say and well...it is the preferred way of getting iron."

      "Ew...yeah, I'll stick with iron pills." He nods and Ji-Hye stares as if what he just said was obvious. 

      "Well, might as well get up now. Your grandparents will want to be seeing you soon."

      "...Alright," he smiles with a nod.