The Scary Man

...

It was a peaceful evening until 'that' man came. He was tall, have an attractive looks that attract ladies on the street with his polite attitude. "Good day, do you happen to know where miss Akuji is?" Politely greet and asked the young woman, who's the owner of the bakery beside Akuji's office. "A-ah, she would be in her office all day...I visited her earlier..." flustered by the man's handsome face and well-built body, it'd be strange to not draw him attention. "Thank you, young lady." Here it is, the final blow, the gentle smile that stops the hearts of young ladies.

He walked away as if nothing happens, leaving people talk how amazing he is. He walked like a noble and so is his manners and etiquette. "Oh my, is that handsom man miss Akuji's lover?!" "Is he? Miss Akuji seems to be avoiding him, no?" "Miss Akuji is also very pretty and kind, and so is that man, so they must be?"

"Well well, you're finally present here, Akuji. There's no use in avoiding me no more." A cunning smile come from that same kind man a minute before, standing infront of Akuji's office, seeing a kid is inside there, he's displeased.  "Hello, are you free?" Opening the door to the office, a kind smile was wore by him once again, leaving Akuji face in disgust.

-"Marie, can you leave for now?"
-"B-but sister! He's-"
-"I'll give you sweets and bread later, so will you?"
-"....Okay..."

The small child leave the scene, alarming with the tall man, and rushing off quickly.

-"Why are you here again? You know we're not that close for you to visiting my office."
-"Don't be too harsh, I'm just here for a small talk. And, won't you keep your guest standing?"
-"Do as you please, but I'm not serving you as a guest."
-"You lacks manners I see."
-"Says the one who destroy my papers last time they visited."
-"That was on accident~"

They wasn't in a friendly terms, instead, completely opposite of it. The man idenity was yet to be reveal, who could this man be? "Say what you have to and leave this place." Akuji take a paper and a fountain pen, writing her work, as an author. "Is this what Claude teaches his daughter? I'm surprised." Akuji stopped writing and glare at the man, "...The tyrant doesn't sounds like one, doesn't he, Anasticius?"

He smiles widely but evil-ly, "You should call me uncle, after all you're my cute niece." It was him, the king of villains.

"Why should I? You're not my uncle, rather, guardian."

"Guardian huh, I wonder. But you surprisingly accept this uncle who's an enemy of your father, as your guardian. Maybe you're very forgiving?" A smirk come from Anasticius, sitting on the fine sofa.

"I told you a hundred times over, he is not my father." The scary look come from Akuji sending Anasticius a deadly glare. "I don't get why you hate him so much, he's pathetic too."

"Yeah yeah, pathetic my ass. I wonder what my mother saw in that man, or is it just compassion." Continute to write with her new pen, Akuji chat with Anasticius like a friend.

"Your mother? Ah Diana, that Princess from Sidonna. Maybe it's really compassion, people tends to describe her as kind as an angel. And her appearance like a fairy. But aren't you curious?"

"About what?"

"About your mother's life and all, after all, it's hard to get information about a overshadowed illegimate princess of Sidonna. She's very discreet about everything that involve her personal space."

"....Are you here to sell information or what? If you are, get out of here."

"Chill chill! It was a free information for you, I have to find out who's my sister-in-law too-"