chapter 15: Memory loss!!

Let's begin....

Swara:Laksh...
And someone knocks the door.
Laksh quickly sits on wheelchair playing his drama.
Swara wipes her tears and opens the door to find Sujatha:Jii Chachi.
Sujatha:Jiji is calling you for some important work!
Swara nods.
Sujatha looks at both:Did Something happen?
Laksh:No chaachi!
Sujatha:phir dono ke chehre 12 kyu bhaje hue hai?
Laksh felt annoyed but still smiles:nothing like that Chaachi. We were discussing something and you came.
Sujatha:what you were discussing that once i came you had to stop.
Laksh smiles stretching his lips:pati patni ke beech ke baat bhi tho ho sakti hai n chaachi!
Sujatha:haan tho mein chali. Chori tu bhi jaa.
Swara looks at Laksh an then moves out.

While on the other side.
Sanskar cleaned the mess in the room once Ragini comes out of washroom she sees everything neat and clean and looks at Sankar who was applying antiseptic on the small wound on his finger which happened when he was picking the glass pieces..
Blood was oozing out with flow.
Ragini cross smiles and nods.
He looks at her:Now what?
He looks at her expectantly that now she will at least put the band-aid.
Ragini looks at him:now what? Do you want me to come and help put the band aid?like a typical wife?
He didn't say anything while covers the cotton.
Ragini:but in case of me it's different Mr.Temporary Husband i want it to flow more and it pains you more.
Since the blood wasn't stopping he moves to wash room pours water on it.

Sujatha enters the room and closes the door:I saved you today!
Ragini looks at her:how?and what made you to save me?
Sujatha:Do you know laksh is acting to be with fractured leg.
Ragini looks at her:now learnt your son's antics?
Sujatha:i am telling you right. Sanskar ki kasam...

Sanskar stopped listening the "Sanskar ki kasam" he closes the water tap:biwi meri jaan se maarna chahti hai aur mummy meri ,jaan se jaane ke liye koi kasar nahi chod rahi.
(My Wife wants to kill me, My mother doesn't leave a chance to lose my life)

Ragini looks at her as she won't put Sanskar at risk no matter what,becuse she knows Sujatha.
Sujatha:he is doing all this as a game plan because he want to catch the culprits of Swara!
Sanskar looks on.
Sujatha:He was saying he is near to catch the culprit and he blamed Sanskar but Swara started with her drama of crying and she told it was not sanskar but she was about to take your name when i knocked the door.i went to call swara only as jiji was calling her and i happened to listen their talks and then sent swara.now she would tell your name to laksh do something before she tells you don't have time.
Ragini looks at her:Laksh...
Sujatha:i knew that laksh is playing a drama but meri kon sunta hai.
Ragni gets tensed.

Sanskar stands leaning on to the washroom door:like Bahu Rani like Saasu Mummy!
Sujatha:Sanskar tuuu..
Sanskar looks around:then who alien?
Sujatha smiles being scared.

Ragini quickly moves out of the room.
Sanskar closes the door
Sanskar:Mom..woh ladki ka kya chakkar hai!
Sujatha smiles:just visited like that?
Sanskar:Should i tell dad?then don't blame me!
He raised his hands.
Sujatha:now always you will threaten your Mom?
Sanskar:just think Mom,Ragini will not snatch your son from you.she won't separate you from me.now har ke 3 bahu mein sabse aage Ragini hai.i know Bua was planning to hand over the responsibility of house to one of the daughter-in-law.Pari bhabhi herself told she can't take it and she herself told it should be given to Ragini than her.then who left Swara?do you think Swara can compete with Ragini?
Sujatha nods in no thinking deeply!
Sanskar:agar thijori ki chaabi swara ke haath chali gayi tho kya hoga?
(If lockers key went to swara then what will happen?)
Sujatha:uss swara ke neeche rehna padega aur phir se Jiji ki hi har baat maan ni padegi.
(We have to be under swara and have to listen and agree each and everything jiji says)
Sanskar:now think in cross multiplication.
Sujatha:what is that sanskar?my heart is beating so fast don't scare me.i am not that qualified to understand it
Sanskar:agr thijori ki chaabi Ragini ke haath chali gayi tho?Ragini tho waise bhi kuch nahi chahti(being uninterested continues)laksh ke alawa,who she won't get ever .....(he smiles)tho Malkin kon hua?
Sujatha dreamily:mein!!!
She broadly smiles looking at Sanskar and being excited:Mein Sanskar mein!
Sanskar:now think in addition.
Sujatha:what is that?
Sanskar: what and all would go according to you?the one which was all on division till now will now be Addition.you will become the Home minister of this mansion Mom!
Sujatha smiles happily:My dream which was incomplete..
Sanskar controls his laughter:but don't say anyone i told you about this.so i say you should support me in keeping Ragini with me in this home.
Sujatha thinks:whatever you say is right but Ragini? She scares me!
Sanskar laughs.

Swara comes after helping Annapurna with some things to arrange and she forgot her phone and she was about to turn to go leaning down the stairs.
But she found Ragini behind her after 2 steps.
Swara looks at her and was about to move but Ragini blocks her way.
Swara:what now Ragini?
Ragini:nahi mann kiya ki apnii behenn se baat karne ki!
Swara:is there something left?
Ragini: that's what i was thinking if there is something left.. i know that i will snatch laksh from you..
Swara: don't dream Ragini..
Ragini:listen to my words first..
She looks at her.
Ragini:even if Laksh is not mine then i will not let him to be yours too..
Ragini was about to move when Swara holds her arm.
Swara:By doing all this you think it's easy for you...you can't spoil anything.

Ragini:what i will spoil swara? Don't blame me now!
Swara cries:what is left to blame you now Ragini? Did you left anything that we can be called as sisters?
Ragini:Same applies to you also.
Swara:the sole reason is you for whatever happened.. do you want me to say what and all you did?
Ragini:what i did?
She was about to move.
Sanskar who just then came there along with sujatha
Swara:Today i will tell everyone that what and all you did to spoil my life.do you know how it feels when the person you
And she forcefully pulls Ragini who moved so that she could face her and intentionally with pushing her a bit and scare her but it led Ragini to lose her balance over stairs.Sanskar makes a quick move but it was too late she falls rolling down the stairs..
Swara shouts:Ragini.

blood spreads around her head.
He quickly ran to her:Ragini!!!
He picks her head and slowly places on her lap:Ragini!!!
He pats her cheeks but she was not in conscious.

Listening the noise family members comes there.
All were shocked to find Ragini in such state.and they rushed towards her.

Sujatha shouts at swara:Swara why did you push Ragini?
Swara was already in tears:No I didn't...
Sujatha:i have seen from my own eyes you pushed her!

Sanskar literally hugged her:Ragini wake up please!
And he could feel the wetness on his hands and he sees her blood covered his palm.
Adarsh:Sanskar let's take her to the hospital!
Sanskar immediately picks her in his arms and moves out.

And they reach hospital.
Sanskar was holding her hand still and she was taken to the emergency where doctor:what happened to her?
Sanskar:she..
He remembered how he tried to hold her but he couldn't.
Adarsh:Doctor.. accidentally she fell from the stairs.
Doctor:please wait outside.
Adarsh takes Sanskar outside.

Sometime passed.

Sanskar looks at his palm which had her blood.his heart clutched.5 years back he was in the same position.his hands were filled with kavitha's blood.
And today Ragini....
He can't lose her.... No matter what he cannot lose Ragini!
He stood and moved towards the emergency. Where doctor was treating her.

While here on the other side.

Swara: I didn't do anything!
She literally cried.
Sujatha:now don't cry with these fake tears. If you had really wanted her to be safe you would have not justified yourself here!
Laksh comes there.
And all sees him walking fully alright.
Laksh:what happened maa?
Though he was in same house.
Annapurna:you are asking what happened?ask with your wife!

Annapurna,Sujatha and Ram goes to hospital.

Laksh looks at her:what happened?
Swara cries: I didn't do it laksh.
He cups her cheeks:what happened swara?
Swara:Woh Ragini..
She explains the incident.
Laksh: don't worry it's an accident.let's go and hope nothing happens to Ragini!

Time passed..

Doctor stood in front of the family.
Sanskar: Doctor how's my wife?is she alright?where is she?
Doctor:she is out of danger but..
Sanskar for a moment got relieved:but..but what?
Doctor:i am sorry to inform you Mr.Sanskar your wife is suffering from Memory loss.she is in the stage of partial amnesia.she was deeply hurt to her head which lead to this and she forgot the incident happened in all these 6 months.so for her health and betterment please act according to her mental stage.
All looks on shocked!

To be continued........

What will happen next???
Getting good vibe or a bad vibe?