Chapter 18:A moment to cherish!

Let's begin.....

Laksh leans over the car:you played a good game by successfully distracting us from the entire truth.i must say!!!
He claps moving to Sanskar:Curtains down!
Sanskar looks at him and smiles:okay..I will go and buy new curtains!
Laksh looks at him for a moment!

Laksh:not before you explain about your wife's deeds which you are hiding up to now!
Sanskar folds his arms.
Laksh:Shouldn't she be prisoned for the attempt of murder!
Sanskar smiles a bit.
Laksh:I am going to file a complaint against Ragini.i considered her as my best friend but she back stabbed her own sister and me.huh and out of all this she wanted to marry me!
Sanskar:you have been if I didn't stop you!
Laksh looks at him as he definitely didn't had an answer for his immediate sentence!

Sanskar turns and looks around the scenery which was the cliff and greenery's were making him feel relieved.
Laksh:she created such a situation for me!
Sanskar smiles:go get a lawyer to speak for you.or you need a training to speak!
Laksh:Don't try to be smart avoiding the topic.i have the evidence of Ragini pushing Swara into the river!

Sanskar:come to the main point!
Laksh:If you want her safe then you should take her away from Maheshwari Mansion!
Sanskar smiles:that's all?
Laksh:because I want to end things without harming anything!
Sanskar:Ah..this sentence you told me years back.and you know how it ended with!
Laksh looks at him

Sanskar:okay I will take Ragini away!
Laksh:but she is ill now.
Sanskar did not reply for a moment:So what exactly you want?
Laksh:I want Ragini to be away from swara...that's all!
Sanskar:okay..done..
He was about to move.
Laksh:bhaai even in the past I did not wanted to harm anyone!
Sanskar turns : Yes..But now every moment your presence is harming Ragini!
Laksh:what do you mean?
Sanskar:May be playing on someone's emotions are too easy.Ragini did everything for you,to marry you and have future with you because initially for your own benefits you used her innocence..
Laksh did not reply anything.
Sanskar:well if someone who can help a stranger who also came with a motive...that's me.believe it or not everyone of us have to take credits for what Ragini is today...if she is being punished then we all should be blamed!

Laksh:okay fine...but she was going to kill her own sister..is this okay?try to justify her as much you want but the truth is she is a criminal and you cannot change the truth...so it's better if you take her away.and yes you told about we are behind her deeds then it's wrong.A person changes as per how their heart is...and Ragini was jealous of swara and the jealousy got her here.it was not that every time the person you like would be your life partner...who else will understand it more than you bhaai?
Sanskar left out a breath nodding his head.
Laksh:Whatever she did it definitely reflects her character.not a person can fall so low to marry me she would end up killing someone forget that swara is her sister.swara have faced many hardships she have grown being called as illegitimate child.she have bare punishments without her mistake. Swara did not wanted to marry me because she was already guilty but it was her who got us together and then ..I won't even blame you..but if person's intention was right then she could have never thought of harming swara.it's the stain in her character...we trusted her innocence but she was master mind!
Sanskar:you don't have rights to talk about her character..
Laksh:I know..truth is bitter,but there's no other choice.Ragini koi doodh peeti bacchi nahi hai jo ki sahi galat ka farq samjhana pade and I feel she don't deserve you but I know you won't take my suggestion!
Sanskar:and you won't accept your mistake right!
Laksh:because it's not a mistake.its normal engagement...break up are normal nowadays.and you know I have the evidence.i won't still do anything considering you bhaai...but next time I can't even tolerate her in front of me I don't know what I would end up with...I have so much hate for her that I fear that I might end up harming her.i won't mind if she is a amnesia patient or not...so choice is yours!
Sanskar:I have just sentence to say now..
ek nazar apni kami pe bhi ghor farmayiye...musalsal saamne wale ki galati nahi hoti!
(Take a glance on your deficiency too...not always the other person is wrong)
(Ps:Credits to my nani because it's her quote which she always used to say)

He turns:Anyways I will make sure Ragini doesn't disturb you or Swara.but this doesn't mean I accept that Ragini is totally wrong but yup to make her realize few things.
He moves drives from there.

****************************

Ragini turns the steering and Sanskar little pressed brake controlling the car from hitting the tree..
Ragini:idiot...marr ne ka itna shaukh hai tho akele maro!
Sanskar:sorry sorry!
Ragini takes the water and drinks it.

Ragini:I have called you many times where were you lost?
Sanskar:I don't know!
He then drives.
Ragini:are you even in senses?can you drive further?
Sanskar:I can and I am sorry!
Ragini:better!

Soon he stops the car in front of a house.
Ragini gets down the car.
And Sanskar moves and opens the door.
Ragini follows him looking around.
Sanskar:this will our home from now on!
Ragini looks at him:as if really!
She cross smiled

Sanskar looks at her being furious:sometimes situation turns a person into something which they weren't..but now don't still act unknown when you know everything. I hope that one day it won't turn so difficult to find yourself..leave others!
He moves..
Ragini looks on for the very first time his words had an impact on her.he was not Sanskar whom she usually met!
She looks at him as he stopped at some distance where she could see a photograph of a girl:I will not try more to make you understand because now I keep everything on time..and one more thing if I had to leave Maheshwari mansion and get you here then think why...?if still you cannot..or if you misunderstand that to keep you away from Laksh then I would have done it long back..on the day we married!

She just stood there while he moves to room.

Sometime passed...

Sanskar came,he was all changed and back to the mood just turning down his upset mood.
He sees Ragini who standing at the same place where he left.
Sanskar:Ragini...why are you standing here still?
Ragini looks at him and did not say anything.
Sanskar:still angry..go get fresh.and I have ordered food it will be here in sometime!
He smiles:Go ...What are you watching?
She moves to room..

After sometime she comes back.
He was arranging food on the table.
Ragini looks at him.
Sanskar sits drinking water and he looks at her and he pulls the chair beside him:come sit..
She sits.

Since she was not taking anything,he himself puts the food on her plate: though whatever it is you should have food..because food is happiness. It changes the mood of anger.may be this food helps you find me as a better person..
And he laughs at his own sentence.
Ragini stretch her lips and nods:idiot!
Sanskar:I am!
Ragini:Always laughing and taking everything funny.sometimes you should stay happy too..
He looked at her for a moment as understood his state after all these days!
Ragini eats:this gravy is too much spicy..
He keeps another bowl:Try this!
She takes it from him.
He smiles a bit and himself:if you are with me...only with me Ragini!

Hey Humnava mujhe apna bana le
Sookhi padi dil ki iss zameen ko bhiga de
hmm.. hoon akela, zara haath badha de
Sookhi padi dil ki iss zameen ko bhiga de

Sanskar just looks at her.
When she placed the roti on his plate:eat it...food is not on my face!
He continues to eat.it was really a moment to cherish!

Kab se main dar dar phir raha
Musaafir dil ko panaah de
Tu awaargi ko meri aaj thehra de
Ho sake toh thoda pyaar jataa de
Sookhi padi dil ki uss zameen ko bhiga de

To be continued......

So how's it?