Chapter 16:Experienced player!

Let's begin.....

Ragini was sitting with the tears.
Shekhar:Ragini..
She hugs him and cries:mujhe kuch yaad kyu nahi aaraha baba.i don't know..I don't understand anything...
Dadi:laado..see try to remember ...
Ragini:Sharmishta aunty...Maa kaise.what...what's happening here?And Swara...when she got married?and with whom?
Shekhar was about to say something.
Ragini:Annapurna Maa wanted to meet me.call her...

While outside...

Doctor:it's possible that Ragini might not be able to remember now so don't pressurize her it may cost her life.so let the way she is for some days and act accordingly!
Sanskar looks on.

Vasundara:I know something is not right with you both sisters but that doesn't mean you can act this way.
Swara looks at her.

Everyone met her except Sanskar and Swalak.
Sanskar was caught up with the thoughts and he doesn't he gotta react to this situation now?

He finally made up his mind and moved when Shekhar stopped him:Sanskar..this is not the right time to meet her.
Annapurna:Shekhar bhaai saab is right..
Sanskar:but she is my wife.even if she remembers me or not!
Annapurna:so will you harm her.you know her condition..
Sanskar:but still I want to meet her.

He moves inside.
Ragini sees him.
He was just passing her a look.
Ragini:Ji...aap?aap kon?
Sanskar smiles :Ji aapka pati.jinke saath aapne janmo janmo ka vachan liya hai..
He moves out.
She looks on.

Sometimes passed...

Everyone have left home except dadi Shekhar and Sanskar.

Shekhar:What to do next?i think it's better to take Ragini to baadi.
Sanskar was sitting there sliding feeds in his phone:No need uncle!
Shekhar looks at him.
Sanskar turns off his phone placing it away:Uncle..there's a lot of things that I want to explain to you and ....you have to help me out!
Shekhar:Sanskar What are you saying at this time?you know the situation

While Ragini slowly got down her bed moved to window and looked at Sanskar and Shekhar but she couldn't listen anything!

After 7 days...

Ragini was standing near the window of her room in baadi.
What she benefitted in this drama.she could keep swara here in baadi.she don't have to tolerate those Maheshwari's and the very very good thing is....No Sanskar at all.
Whenever someone tried to tell about him she turned so dramatic that everyone themselves avoided the topic and didn't let him to come to her too.

Dadi:laado come and have your dinner..
Raging moves:Swara..
Swara smiles a bit and serves food for her.
Ragini:you changed a lot.why are you so silent now?
Swara:kuch Nahi Ragini.have dinner!
Ragini:Today teach me play the guitar!
Swara:okay!

Next day..

Ragini was watching at the dresses in the wardrobe.as again she would not let Swara to be with Laksh as she overheard their phone conversation.

Ragini turns and sees sanskar.
Sanskar smiles at her:hai!!
Ragini controlled her anger tried acting to be scared:Ji..Ji aap.dadi..
He moved in and closed the door:so many days without you..
Ragini:I am not understanding what you are saying?please go away!
Sanskar:shout shout like a abla naari.and it's obviously not the one I understand!

Sanskar:okay..so you don't know me?
He forwarded his steps.
Ragini moved back:no!
Sanskar:so you also don't remember the mad person you treated!
Ragini:no
Sanskar:and you don't remember singing Lori for me
Ragini:no please I don't know you.
Sanskar:so you also don't remember the plottings we did to break swalak wedding!
Ragini nods in no.
Sanskar:and you don't remember that you didn't back off from it when I did..
Ragini hits the wall:no!
While he turns and walks folding his arms:and you don't remember pushing Swara to the river.
Ragini gets irritated:no I don't..and what are you saying why will I push Swara?
Sanskar:and you don't remember us being married?
Ragini nods in no:No!
Sanskar:and you remember Laksh?
Ragini:Yes we were engaged and in some misunderstanding the relation is delayed.
Sanskar bit loudly and angrily :then where you misplaced the Verma&sons file which I personally assigned you?and what delayed engagement was cancelled.he rejected you!
Ragini shouts back:I didn't misplace it it's in the second drawer of your wardrobe and....
She stopped realizing what was she saying!

He smiles:Thankyou for saving your husband's karma industry or we might have lost the investors.(he pats her cheeks twice a times)Am so proud of you wifey,though you were suffering from amnesia you didn't forget your husband's hardword!
And he pulled her and kissed her on her cheeks "Muaaah"

She pushed him and cursed herself for falling in his cheap tricks so easily.this was not done,this was really really not done.how could she become so easy for him.damn why wasn't she pre planned when she knew he kinda had some doubts!

Sanskar:one hour!!!
She looks at him.
He smirks:just one hour to you wifey.I'll be waiting outside,I don't know what you will do or what not that doesn't matter me.but I should see you sitting beside me in our car?is that clear?
She glares him with utmost hatred.
Sanskar:or else,CT scan,IMRI scan,X-ray,top neurologists from our country.decide your fate now by yourself,then don't complain that duty intern doctor confused himself to be neurologist and what if our family gets to know?Oh My God!!!
She wanted to punish herself now.damn..how could she????

Sanskar moves and opens the door but again closes it and turns:Jaanu..A new comer player can only show his josh and he shows out his weak points to opposition but to win the match experienced player is necessary to watch and play confusing the opposition .so my dear..you are just a new comer now.and your those drama's.forgot???(he smiles raising his eye brows)this early you forgot that i am the director of this movie Destruction???Anyways Time is passing Tik Tik Tik!!!
He moves out closing the door

Ragini:Shit!
She brushed her hair :No no no I can't lose like this..no I can't!!!!

Swara stops Sanskar:Sanskar you here!!
Sanskar:Yes I am here to boost myself!
He moves out.
Swara looks on confused

And Shekhar was standing on his way.while Sanskar smiles at him :it's done almost!
Shekhar smiles back and nods!
Sanskar:let's see what will she do now!

To be continued.....

So how's it?

So how's it?