chapter 2: Her attempt to harm him!

Let's begin.....

Sanskar opens his eyes and finds her sleeping on the floor it was 12 in the night.
He stood and kneels to her.
He remembers the first meet when he held the knife and she was worried for him.
Sanskar:i am the sinner, meine uss masoom dupatte wali dosth ke feelings ke saath khela hai and now she turned like this, I can't see you like that Ragini.
He close his eyes caressing her hair. She was still in the heavy lehenga.
She had the tear marks in her eyes.
Sanskar:may be they have hurt you but you were still strong and either you are not wrong too how much wrongs you will face. But this time you were wrong attempting to kill swara and marrying laksh was not a solution but more problems to you.
It was not easy thing for anyone to kill,what would be the consequences?it would have been the crime.even if the person is good or bad.she can't take her anger on swara by taking her life.
He slowly picks her in his arms and places her on the bed.
Placing the pillows between them he lays down and sees her innocent face.
Sanskar:i promise that you won't have anymore unfair things and also won't let you take the wrong path. I promise!!!
He just stares at her...

Next morning 6.
Ragini is habituated of waking early.
She opens her eyes and sees the different room and quickly the previous day's incidents runs in her mind.
Ragini sits and realises she was in bed when she slept on the floor.
She sees the pillow wall in between and Sanskar.
This person was the betrayer, so before anyone he should regret his doings on her.She would force him and to that much till he would pray for death. She won't give him the simple death but he should die each day in front of her!!
She stood and thinks of a plan.
Opening the door she goes out.
In the corner she sees laksh's room. Her eyes welled up. But she consoled herself that this is not the time to cry...But it's the time to show what she is?
She have to teach sanskar that whom he have messed with and Swara, her half sister who would be out of Laksh's life. But not before she would give her the enough treatment!

Ragini walks down the stairs and sees Annapurna.
She was walking near the kitchen and Ragini quickly leans down the stairs.
And her mission starts here.
She quickly sits near the home temple.

Annapurna returns from the kitchen and was moving towards the temple and found Ragini crying.
Annapurna really felt bad for her:Ragini beta what are you doing?
Ragini turns and wipes her tears.she wanted Annapurna to see.
She smiles:aap..kab aayi?
Annapurna:i just came now beta.why are you here?you should be in the room and you look tired too!
Ragini smiles:let me stay here maa...
She stops:even now i find you as mother.
Annapurna sits beside her:i am still like your mother.
Ragini hugs her and cries.
Annapurna caresses her back when Ragini cross smiles.
Sujatha who came out hides :yeh ladki kya khichdi paka rahi hai?

Ragini :why it happens maa i am always unwanted?i just told the truth of Sanskar to all of you.i didn't knew whether swara was drugged or not.i knew what you knew.i understood what things showed me.now swara hates me saying i am taking her place.
She smirks.
Sujatha sees it and opens her mouth:nautanki?
Ragini again acts as crying:Sanskar cheated me by marrying me.the reason is i revealed his truth to you.he isn't nice ma.he isn't..
She looks at her:i told feeling as a daughter to you..my intention is not to say bad about him.i am tired maa.why don't i get the little happiness?.
Annapurna wipes her tears: don't say like that Ragini.
Ragini:i was first deceived by laksh i didn't say anything.then laksh loved swara i didn't say anything.i accepted mentally ill sanskar what i got a betrayal for taking care of him he wanted harm this family through me,still I didn't do anything for his betrayal.may be my fate has on betrayal that's why,i don't own a sister,my fiance doesn't like me.and now my husband,just for the name.he wants the revenge from me for telling you all the truth.what should i do? I want everything back to normal but i end up being alone.
Annapurna: it's not like that Ragini..
She tried to reason because she really felt bad for Ragini because everyone just used her.
Ragini smiles: it's okay maa..because mistake is mine i go to make something good but end up losing everything.i have accepted it.it's my fate.i have no happiness written in it.Sanskar,jo apne parivaar ke na ho sake woh hamare kya honge. I didn't expect that i have to face the hatred from my husband.
Annapurna didn't had words.Ragini was acting of crying silently.
Ragini:maa..you should go i want to be alone!
Annapurna nods and turns and finds pari.who was also sad for Ragini.pari signs her to move in.
Annapurna nods.