Chapter 12:Sautan?

Let's begin...

Ragini was doing the accounts of the file.and Sanskar enters there with a cup of coffee and smiles victoriously.
She didn't realise that proving to him really made her to forget laksh.

He places the cup near her.
She sees him smiling:why are you smiling?do you think that i can't complete the file in next 2 days.
He grins and shrugs his shoulder.
At least something worked!!!
He grinned ear to ear.
Ragini felt weird:something is wrong with you.behaving as if ran out of mental asylum.
Sanskar:am your boss show some respect.
Ragini:go and ask your devi...
She passes tight lip smiles.
His face turned annoyed:no need of respect. (Mutters)devi devi devi.

Ragini:arey why i should not?for your devi you can do anything.you would complete her lovestory you can save her.you can make Laksh to go behind her.you can hide that your devi doesn't know cooking.you can bring your devi back to home.at last even if she say jump from 100th floor you would jump.i didn't see such big devotee.
Sanskar interrupts her:stop stop stop..her cooking has no connection with me okay.

Ragini:anyways you are ready to jump from 100th floor.yeh meine pehle kyun nahi socha.if your devi orders you,you would be out of the world without any hurdle.
Sanskar:hahaha very funny.am so laughing for thus terrible joke.see!
Ragini:do one thing..taking your maatha along join politics.i can assure you sabhi jantha maatha ko vote zaroor karenge.
Sanskar:why will i take her your lovely small devar would do that for his wife.but i am in plans of taking my wife to honeymoon.what say?
He raises his eyebrows twice a times with a broad smile.

Ragini looks at him for a moment with a small smile.
Sanskar:don't stare me or you will fall in loe with me!
Ragini laughs nodding her head:now i can understand.you think by doing all these cheap tricks like making me work in your company and assigning me tough tasks then i'll forget Laksh?
Her way of question got a lightning fear in his heart.he can't deny the fact that he is feared of her.

Ragini just continues to work.
He silently moves and sits on the bed.and he looks at her silently.
It was exact the same scenario if the strict teacher is doing valuation of exam paper in class and if he is the student,who did nothing in the paper.and specially that teacher doesn't like that particular student!

She turns to him and with a strong look:what?
He smiles sheepishly and shrugs his shoulder.
He turns to window for a moment and himself:why i am letting her know that i am scared.i should not reveal my weak points to opposition party.she will grow stronger...no no no now only it's so hard to face her and if she turns more stronger..nah,he can't imagine his condition then..

Sanskar:between you did take me wrong.i didn't plan such things well i don't need to do it.
Ragini confused:do what?
He just smiled:knock knock!
She pressed her forehead.
Sanskar:ask who's there?you cannot keep the guest unattented.
She smiles sarcastically :who's there?death angel for you?
Sanskar:no blessing angel.
Ragini passes him a look.
Sanskar:not for you.but for laksh and Swara blsssing a future chunnu munnu.badi mummy!
She angrily stood.
Sanskar:no no no not now.we should give some space for our kid.so we can say our complete and beautiful love story to them.
Ragini shouts frushtration:Ahhh..
She throws the books on him.
Sanskar:arey..why are you getting angry.if you want now we can try.

She takes a jug of water and splashes on his face.
Sanskar looks at her.
Ragini:back to reality i can never accept you.
Sanskar:other than me who is gonna accept you Madam Jaanu.Laksh?
He laughs making fun of her.
She moves out.

Tears rolls down her cheeks.
She sits in the garden.
Someone wipes her tears.
She turns and sees Laksh.
He smiles at her:what happened Ragini?
Ragini smiles through the tears.but it did't last longer when she realised that she was hallucinating.
She turns to terrace listening the laughters where Swara and Laksh were talking and laughing.
Aftsr these many days she couldn't separate Laksh from Swara.