Chapter 20:Ragini is kidnapped!

Let's begin.....

Ragini looked at Sanskar being shocked as he could manage to fool those pehelwan out of his speaking skill.
And in fact they even invited them for a party tonight.

Sanskar literally grabbed her wrist.
Ragini:chaplusi..
He pass her a look:you don't see that I save us!

They went where the huge family welcomed them as there was some celebration going on.
When 2 ladies just took Ragini with them.
She actually didn't realise what's happening in the surrounding.
Sanskar just looked for Ragini.he literally feared since there was the large number of peoples and also the strangers.

After sometime..

As per the tradition of the family she was ready in a silk saree adoring flowers on her hair.
Ragini was confused sitting in between those ladies who were speaking something out of double meaning which Ragini was not understanding anything.
She wished,it was better if Sanskar had taken 2-3 punches then they would have been free now at least.

Ragini:okay I think we should leave now to home it's getting late!
Lady smiles:sure..
Ragini walks out looking for Sanskar and he was sitting alone.
Ragini:Sanskar..here I was searching for but you..
When he slipped from stool.
Ragini quickly holds him:Sanskar!
Sanskar:I am fine!
She looks at him and she could smell liquor:Sanskar are you drunk?
He smiles:Drinking coke!
He shows the bottle of coke which was actually mixed with alcohol by someone.and he unexpectedly got drunk!

Ragini smells the bottle:Sanskar..it had Alcohol!
He just literally held her arm pulling her close and placed his head on her shoulder.
Ragini:Sanskar..let's go back home!
Sanskar:No..let me stay like this!

Ragini looks at him and stands holding him.because surely this place was not good for them.
Sanskar shouts:I will not go not go...you will again change and do Laksh Laksh Laksh..
Ragini was embarrassed she looks around.Thankfully no one noticed due the music and dance.

Ragini:Sanskar...please let's go!
Sanskar:on one condition that you should ..
Ragini:I should What?
Sanskar:you should forget Laksh..
She looks around because her first motive was to escape from here:okay I agree with you!
Sanskar:promise!
Ragini looks at him:promise!

And she literally dragged with him and finally they reach car.while he was singing a song in his ugly tone which was really irritating her.

Sanskar:Madam jaanu..
He laughs feeling tickles as she was searching car keys in his pocket.
He pulled her closer and hugged her tight:if you think of leaving me I will hug you so tight that you can never able to leave me!
Ragini tried to free herself but he hugged her more tight.
She just turned her face adjusting on his chest.she was about to hug him back but resisted herself fisting her hand.

And soon his grip loosened and he falls on her.
And she with much difficulties made him sit on the car.and takes the key from his pocket and sits in the driving seat and drives.

While Sanskar looks at her in semi conscious.and tears rolls down his cheeks.
She turns to him:Sanskar..why are you crying?
Sanskar:I Love You Ragini.Can't I have you in my life.can't it happen the way I can say you are only mine?
She just continued driving ignoring him.
Sanskar:heartless!!!
He turned to window side:such a big heartless.so wicked.so cunning.my mistake that I fell in love with you.You don't deserve anyone's love!
Ragini looks at him but then concentrates on road.

Sanskar:but it will only hurt me only.you would waste your time running behind the impossible. I hate you for this,I hate you for hurting me,do you know ...you say you feel hurt seeing the one who never bothered of your existence and How should I feel seeing you running behind him?
Ragini:enough don't speak more!
Sanskar:I have done so many mistakes out of my revenge.i admit everything. I would do anything and everything if the price is you!

She stops the car near the home.she got down the car and opened the door from his side.she was about to hold him but he pushed her hand away:don't touch!
Ragini:okay then come out!
Sanskar:say that you will not go behind Laksh...please,pretty please!
Ragini glares him:will you come out or not?
He turns his face:promise me!
Ragini face palms,dealing with drunken Sanskar is more difficult!
Ragini:okay promise!
Sanskar:one more..say that you will give chance to our relationship and you will not break my heart!
She was frustrated listening him:okay given chance!
She holds his hand:now come..
He smiles and moves along with her.but him trembled and she holds him and takes him inside the home.

And made him lay on the bed and removed his shoes and huffs and sits near him. she was about to move but he pulled her.
Now she was literally under him and he was above her with a smile.
He just kissed her cheek:I love you!
And surprisingly she didn't react anything!
While he falls on other side and literally hugged her.
While she looks at him who was so close to her.
Sanskar:you are the second chance in my life.i will not let you go from my life!
Ragini looks on.

Next morning..

He was still hugging her.he didn't let her for a minute.like if he would leave and she would vanish.

Ragini tried to pull away his hand from her and in this process he wakes up.
First thing he could notice was Ragini so close to him.
And his lips broke into smile:Ragini!
She pushed him away from her.
Ragini :idiot!
His head really aches and he literally pressed it.
Ragini:how are you feeling putting me in difficulties?
Sans lad:wh..what?
Ragini looks at him:you got drunk.and whole night you didn't let me sleep!

He looks at her:what?i...
Ragini:don't think that much if you had touched me in other way you would have not seen this morning for sure!
He left out a breath:but why don't I remember anything?
Ragini:how would I know?

He looks at himself:hey did you take advantage of my situation?am I still virgin?
She glares him:what?
Sanskar:am so charming that who knows how your intentions would have changed ...after all I don't remember anything!
Ragini:what did you say..repeat again?
Sanskar:I said I am so charming ....
And she hit him continuously...
And he pushed her pinning her on to the bed:this is how you treat your husband for whom you blindly kept fasts for 16 Monday?you literally spent 4 months devoting for me.and now see...
She looks at him and bursts into laughter:oh damn don't remind me my ugly mistakes which I am regretting now!
And seeing her laughing he too laughed.
He forwards his hand for a high five and she does high five with him.

And he smiles:hey..did you realise this is the first time we laughed together!
She looks at him.
Sanskar:between did I do something embarrassing last night?
She just nods in no.
Sanskar:Thank God.or else I would have died with guilt.
He falls on the bed again.
She smiles and moves to washroom.

Soon she comes out and sees him wincing with the head ache.
Ragini:I will quickly make breakfast and then take the painkillers!
He looks at her and points his finger at her:Showing concerns for me?
Ragini felt as if she was caught red handed!
Sanskar:So sweet!!!

Ragini:it's not sweet...I was...I was just..
Sanskar moves to her:just what?
Ragini:I was..I would have done same if it was anyone else on your place..
She was about to escape when he held her arm and pulled her near him:admit it or not somewhere my charm is affecting you.and I still don't remember what you did with me last night..
Ragini opens her mouth in shock:you!!
He quickly leaves her and runs to washroom and turns:and please make a lemonade for me ..if it doesn't bother you!
Ragini stretch her lips and smiles:okay..
She was about to move.
Sanskar:but without poison!
Ragini angrily picks a vase near by..
And he closed the door.
She laughed and moved.

While after sometime Sanskar comes freshened.
He shouts:Madam Jaanu!
And he sees the door open..
He collects the newspaper and reads the headlines.
And moved to kitchen where the gravy was boiling and roti were half done along with the glass of lemonade placed in a tray with painkillers!

Sanskar:where did she go?
He looks around:Ragini!
He turned the flames off and walked out looking for her but doesn't find her!

And reminisced just few minute before someone had ring the doorbell.
He shouts:Ragini!!!

While on the other side Ragini was unconscious and tied and she was taken somewhere in the Car!

To be continued.....

So how's it?