Chapter 4: Digging into his past

Let's begin....

Sanskar was confused of what he was going to say to his mom.
Didn't he was going to say he loves Ragini?
He clutches the railing of terrace.
"I Love you Sanskar."
"We will be together always na Sanskar?"
He closes his eyes where hot tears rolls down his cheeks.
He remembers himself completing the last rites.
"Sans.. Sanskar.. i.. i want to die as your wife" she struggled in his arms.
He wipes the tears and controls himself not to burst into the cries.
"You.. you have a beau.. (she breathes heavily)beautiful life ahead Sanskar. You have to move on but... I will be always your first love"he remember her smile on the blood smeared face and she was caressing his cheeks.
" And i know .. you will fall in love with someone like me.. you will annoy her you will irritate her and you will find me in.... Her"she breathed her last in his arms and she was smiling.

Sanskar wipes the tears and moves to room and washes his face and left out a breath. He married Ragini to not spoil swalak's life and not let her spoil her life and his mission is bring back the Innocent Ragini. But what he is ending up with?

While on the other side...
Ragini:sasu mummy it's been half an hour you got me in your room. But didn't say a word?
Sujatha looks at her and holds her:my sanskar is innocent..
Ragini makes faces and herself:as if he don't even know to bite his own finger!
Ragini just nods.
Sujatha:i am ready to help you for my Sanskar's future. But what should i do?
Ragini:yeh hui na baat. Now i can assure that you will have a very good daughter-in-law in the future.start searching now only!
Sujatha smiles:i will!!
Ragini:but between all i want to know who is kavitha?
Sujatha looks at her.
Ragini: what should i do to make Sanskar to hate me....?

After sometime...

Annapurna:tomorrow morning our society ladies are coming here for the muh dikhai.and bua is gonna come.
Laksh:bua!!
Annapurna nods:and pari please Swara and Ragini and tell them what have to do.
Pari nods.
She forwards a lehenga with some jewellery to swara.
Swara takes it.
Annapurna:laksh don't go anywhere tomorrow!!
Laksh nods and smiles.

Annapurna sees sujatha who is lost.
And she sees Ragini who was making an extremely sad face.
Sanskar who just came there sees it and stood beside Ragini and mumbles to her: what's going on?
Ragini smiles and audible to him:Your devi Swara is getting praises.listen listen!
Sanskar looks at her being annoyed.
Annapurna sees him,she feels he is hurting Ragini.

Annapurna:sujatha.
Sujatha looks at her and she takes the thal which was having jeweleries and lehenga.she gives to Ragini..and then stood beside Annapurna.

Sanskar audible to Ragini:so my wife is gonna look sooper hot in this lehenga!
Ragini  was annoyed but still smiles:i will see you later!
Sanskar: that's what i want you only see me!
Ragini : don't dream..but who knows further you want me to seeyou or you will never want to see me..
She goes to room putting up a riddle for him which made him sure that she is up to something.

Sanskar was about to go.
Annapurna:Sanskar..Laksh.i want to speak something with you both.
And they nods and sits on the sofa.
Annapurna:your wives are the person who left their world to be in your world.so it's your responsibility to help them adjust to it.
Laksh nods.
Annapurna:and Sanskar, specially i request to you this one!
Sanskar looks on confused.
Annapurna: I don't want to repeat in what situation you got her married with..but anyways it's a pure relation and besides Ragini is so innocent,she too expects love and care from her husband.i hope you are understanding. Whatever you did was wrong,to make it right don't play with her feelings.
She goes.
Laksh looks at him:did something happen between you and Ragini?
Sanskar looks at him.
Laksh: but Ragini is very nice bhai..
Sanskar just smiles :i know.
And pats his shoulder:between you go swara might need you!
Laksh goes.
Sanskar gets thinking,she did something really behind him.