Chapter 14: laksh to punish Swara's culprits

Let's begin...

Sanskar shouts:okay...nahi chahiye yaar tumhare Aloo parathe.All because of this this Aloo paratha.saara fasaad ka jhad hi Aloo paratha hai!
All looks on.

Sanskar:Ragini i was making fun.yes i wished to eat your hand made aloo paratha but it costs our relationship status then i would never wished for it...infact bhool gaya mein, I don't even know what aloo paratha is..leave aloo paratha mein aloo kya hai yeh bhi nahi jaanta
All confused:Aloo paratha??
Sanskar:i am so sorry Ragini..i will not ask you to cook Aloo paratha.
Ragini looks at him.

Sanskar:Laksh what did Ragini told about me?
Laksh:what did she told?
Sanskar: that's why i am blaming Aloo Paratha!
Laksh laughs and looks at Ragini.
Ragini:Laksh what i told and what you are doing?
Sanskar:what happened?
Laksh:Ragini..you seriously want to join Maheshwari industries?leaving him..really if i was in your place then i would have been with him.
Sanskar looks on confused he thought talks was on divorce.
Sanskar:this also blame on Aloo..
Laksh interrupts:Paratha i know..Ragini now the problem is solved bhaai won't ask you to cook paratha and you ..bhaai Ragini wishes to work with us i mean Maheshwari industries.so let her no?
Sanskar passes her a look:No..but tell me why you built so much build up that i got scared.
Laksh:did you feel like that?
Sanskar:more than like that.arey laksh you only say Ragini is my Sanjog Sangini and all.won't i understand that much but do you think it's wrong for a wife to help her husband in her husband's work place.i need her will me so that she don't go anywhere...i mean to say such a smart girl in Accounts.jaanu i increased your salary so you don't want to go anywhere!
Ragini huffs and looks other side and she moves in.
Everyone goes except Laksh and sanskar.
Sanskar:why you poke in between my married life!
Laksh:she asked my help then what i am supposed to do!
Sanskar:so if there is something don't create dramatic scene then directly tell me.
Laksh:Damn aloo paratha.
Sanskar: anyways i will go to room i am so tired..
Laksh nods and smiles.
Sanskar moves while Laksh glares him from behind.

While on the room..
Ragini:why it's that i always lose in front of him?why???he should die then only i can move a step forward..die die...
She just messes all of the room in anger:he should die.i will kill him!
Sanskar was about to enter but sees the room locked:Ragini open the door.
Her blood boils listening his voice..
She moves and opens the door.
Sanskar peeps a bit without even seeing her face and sees everything messed:This also because of Aloo paratha!

She moves inside controlling her bursting volcano.while he closed the door surely there would be cold war inside so it's better to prevent then cure!
She stood near the dressing table.
Sanskar:what happened?
Ragini angrily picks the vase and his back was face to her and she shots on him when he holds it moving a bit and he turns completely:for the 3rd time i am saving the vase.
Ragini falls on her knees and cries covering her palms on to the face and cries harder with the gut wrenching sobs.

He just stood watching her and folds his arms:ab aisa kya hua ki tum aise ro rahi ho?(what happened now that you are crying like this?)
She didn't answer..but was still crying.
Sanskar:Ragini i said enough..
Ragini looks at him with the red shot eyes:am not gonna spare you..am not gonna spare you easily.
He moves to her and holds her shoulder to make her stand.
While she pushes his hands away.
Sanskar:what happened now?you want to work in Maheshwari industry?okay go join there.
She was crying and her hatred for him was turned darker in shades.
Ragini laughs:you will die.. you will die.i will kill you.now my aim is to give you the painful death. You will see it Mr. Sanskar but you cannot do anything. You will lose brutally giving up with your life. (She smirks and in a calm tone of determination) it's your Destruction!
He pulls her holding her shoulders to makes her stand.
She pushes him and goes inside washroom by banging the door.
Sanskar looks at the way she went.
It's not easy as it seemed. He left out a breath. He have to think something to control her!

While on the other side...

Laksh was talking over the phone.
Swara enters inside the room.
He looks at her: I don't know who was behind it or not but i want to know everything.i will pay you extra i want to know it within 3 days!
He disconnects the call and threw the phone on his bed.
Swara:Laksh what happened?
Laksh smiles:Swara...
Swara was confused.

Laksh:you know i am very near to your culprits swara... That day someone tried to kill you swara... Trust me i am not gonna spare the person with life.
Swara looks on.
Laksh:even if it's Sanskar also..
Swara:laksh..
Laksh:you think why i am doubting him? Because he was the one behind everything then how am i supposed to trust him now..
Swara:but Laksh you are..
Laksh interrupts:it didn't end on our wedding swara but it actually start on our wedding..i was all silent just to not let anyone know...sanskar is the one..i know it
Swara was in tears :No laksh let it go...
Laksh walked to her...

Swara looks at him shocked seeing him walking:you..you are..
Laksh cups her face:i am perfectly alright Swara.and this is all a part of my game plan.it's sanskar who spoiled Ragini's life.he want to separate you from me.i won't spare the person who is the reason behind your tears and who tried to snatch you from me!
Swara shouts a bit in tears:if i tell you it's not Sanskar!!
Laksh looks on:that..that means you know who is your culprit!
Swara bursts into a bitter cry.
Laksh:who is it swara?
Swara:Sanskar...sanskar had admitted all of his days day before our marriage only.he..he apologised to me..and it was the person i trusted blindly and I didn't even expect it that.....
She cries.
Laksh:Tell me who is it Swara?

To be continued......

So how's it?

Will swara tell it was Ragini who pushed her to the river?

What will Laksh do then?

What would be Ragini's next move?