I CAN'T WITHSTAND ANYMORE

AT THE HAN RIVER

Taehyung thanked the driver and left the cab. The place at this time is empty considering time past 12. Tae stood at the shore and looked in his reflection. The scene replaced with the scene of Jin and Ken kissing. Tae picked the stone threw in the river shattering the scene. Tears were streaming from his eyes. He fell down on his knees.

V: Why? Why did you do this to me Hyung? You asked me to wait and I did. I spent years loving you and you didn't even looked at me. Do you even know how many nights I have stayed up only thinking about you? Questions always came to my mind but I waited. I waited for you. Why did you give me hope when you didn't loved me at all? Why did you kissed me hyung? Why? Answer me. Somebody please damn answer me.

And he broke down there, with no one to hold him. All the years he had spent loving that one person were lost. He cried and cried until his tear dried but his heart kept shattering. His eyes started to get heavy. He felt someone wrapping arms around his stomach, engulfing him in a back hug. He lost conscious there after saying one word, just one word. A question that left unanswered.

WHY?

AT THE DORM

JK: He will be okay.

Jungkook said while putting Tae down on bed. Jimin heart aches to see his friend like that. The boy who was the ray of hope was so shattered in front of him. He brushed his hairs away from his forehead, changed his clothes. Jungkook wiped his face with warm cloth. The tears marks were dried. His heart panted to see his smiling hyung like this. His hyung that gave him happiness is suffering and he can't do anything. He looked at Jimin, who's eyes were on his friend, tear threatening to fall. He knows what Tae and Jimin means to each other.

Even if he gets jealous, he can't deny the fact that if there is someone for whom Jimin can become an emotional wreck, it is Tae

Even if he gets jealous, he can't deny the fact that if there is someone for whom Jimin can become an emotional wreck, it is Tae. Jimin hardly cries but seeing Tae in pain, makes Jimin's heart ached. He don't know how Jimin always know what Tae means, what he wants and same goes for Tae. Sometimes he feels jealous because he doesn't have a friend like those two. How Jimin in the way to home said that Tae must have gone to Han River, not home because when he is disturbed he goes there. And Jimin was right, he was there. They saw the boy crying his heart out, losing consciousness in Jimin's arms breaking Jimin's heart.

JIMIN'S POV

I am never gonna forgive you Jin hyung.. How could you do this to  taetae? You asked him to wait, you gave him hope and yet you hurt him. You are the one who always protected him then why did you hurt him? How could you? 

BACK WITH JIN & KEN

Jin's eyes were closed when they pulled away. Ken spoke

KEN: So what happened?

JIN: (slowly opening eyes) I Love him.

KEN: Ha! told you it will work.

JIN: I kept remembering how it felt with him. How it felt to kiss him but instead i only remembered the way he made me feel that how much he loves me, how much he cares for me. 

KEN: Good for you.

JIN: I am such an idiot. I wasted so much time on this one thing. 

KEN: Seokjinnie Pabo

JIN: hahahaha. But thanks for the help.

KEN: I wish i could tell the whole world i got kissed by the worldwide handsome guy.

JIN: I am gonna kill you if you even dreamt of doing this.

KEN: Kidding. now don't waste too much time and propose him.

JIN: Yup.