CHANGE

Time have a very strange habit. As it passes, things change and so do people. Jungkook didn't knew what exactly "change" truly meant other than changing himself for his love for music. But he noticed the change, Change in their life, Change in BTS fame, Change in their Music, Change in his brothers as they all grew. But the biggest change he saw was in Jimin, that's all he saw in last 2 years. He saw the change how Jimin started to separate with him. He saw the change in Jimin's way of communication with him. He saw how the boy drifted apart for him. He saw how he never clinged to him anymore. He saw how Jimin's eyes didn't smiled when they looked at him, not that loved smile anymore. He saw how Jimin perfected himself. He doesn't remember Jimin being this perfect.

The Jimin he knew was annoying, clingy and irritating. But this Jimin was nothing like that. He was the maknae, he was good in everything but he never understood how he never saw Jimin being this good. He was shocked when their choreographer made Jimin the vice dance leader of BTS after his iconic Blood, Sweat and Tears performance. And that was the start of this change.

Everything changed from that day, Jimin changed

Everything changed from that day, Jimin changed. He became less clingy with him and at one point he stopped. And it pained jungkook's heart to see Jimin going away. He craved for his attention but never got it. His heart ached at the sight when he saw Jimin with Taehyung. Of course they are best friends but when they became that close that they called each other with nicknames.

Taetae...Jimin says

Jiminie or Chimchim.. Taehyung calls him.

He couldn't forget how Jimin never forgets to put baby with taetae when Taehyung is emotional. How Jimin says in interviews that he wants to live with Taehyung for life-time. How Jimin says I Love You to him and Taehyung answers back I Love You too. How Jimin started saying that they are not best friends, they are soulmates. How Fans and everyone in the group and company started saying that they haven't seen friendship like Vmin. How Jimin would always choose Taehyung as his first pick in every interview. How Taehyung was his first choice and pick in every Run Bts and Bon Voyage. How the crew praises their friendship and love for each other.

He couldn't forget how Jimin would smile when Taehyung was paired with him. How Jimin would show to the whole world what taehyung gifted him on birthdays or in normal days. How Jimin wore the Shirt and told the whole world that his TaeTae saved Money only to buy such gift for him. How they cuddle with each other on couch forgetting everything. How Jimin was so worried when Taehyung lost himself. He saw the way Jimin's eyes shine when Taehyung smiles. How they make each other laugh. How they are each others secret keeper.

He noticed the change in Jimin and it pained him to death because Jimin never smiled at him with eyes sparkling full of love. He never hugged him the way he hugs Taehyung. He never talks to him till late night. He doesn't go out with him like with Taehyung. In last 2 years he saw the change and it killed him. He never realized till he saw Jimin kissing Taehyung on forehead, saying I Love You and repeating You are the most beautiful thing that happened to him in concerts, interviews. And he realized in that moment that he Love Jimin, he loves him more than he realizes.

But Jimin wasn't his. He was no more his. He cursed himself, when he was whole world for Jimin he pushed him away, he hurt him and felt disgusted. And now when he realizes Jimin is no where close to him. So he does what he can do to get him notice. He clings to him, back hug him in fan meeting, wishes that they are in one team, tells him in front of everyone that he is handsome. He looks for an answer in his eyes but Jimin only smiles at him for praise or shush him because he finds him Joking.

Jimin doesn't see how much Jungkook wants him back and Jungkook doesn't know that he had broken the guy's spirit. Jimin had waited for Jungkook to look at him the way he looks at Jungkook but he never looked and broke his heart. How will Jungkook repair the heart that is broken by himself. Will Jimin be ever able to forgive him and accept his love?

 Will Jimin be ever able to forgive him and accept his love?