AFTER THIS NIGHT

IN THE DORM

V: Hyung just stay still for a second. Let me put the code on the lock.

JIN: My VVVVVVVV....

V was struggling with the door lock. His one arm was holding Jin who was literally drunk which was only adding to his problem.

V: Gosh stop pouting.

JIN: Whyyy? (clinging to Tae)

V: Just a minute. Let's go in.

JIN: hmm.

V crossed the hall with Jin by his side to his room. He turned on the lights and made Jin sit on the bed. Jin lied straight on the bed as he was drunk and couldn't hold his posture. V made his way to Jin's cupboard to get night clothes for him.

V: Bad bad and bad idea to take you to drink. I can't believe you drank that much. (getting angry)

JIN: I didntdrinkthatmuchonly4glasses

V: Really stop lying you had only 4 glasses of beer and what about other drinks.

JIN: Idontknow (talking like a child)

V: Let me help you change. You can't sleep in these.

JIN: (guarding himself with his hands). Are you thinking of taking my advantage? Voo!!

V: Aish why your mind wanders on these things. Sit straight.

JIN: okie. don't shout Voo, aigo my VOO!! (pouting)

V: Here now you can lay down and sleep. You are going t.....

Jin pushed him down on the bed trapping him between his arms. V's eyes widened by this action

V: Hyung!

JIN: You look so handsome, My world's most handsome VV.

V: Not more than worldwide handsome. (moving his bangs to side). Beside I am in my jumpers.

JIN: It doesn't matter you are still handsome and gorgeous. Why are you so handsome?

V: Hyung seriously. just let me go.

JIN: Voo (caresses his cheek)

Tae shudders under his touch. They lock eyes and Jin closes the distance between them, breathing in each others scent. Voo!! Jin huskily says over his lips and close the distance, kissing him on lips. Tae's eyes widened but soon he melted, kissing him back. Tae wrapped his arms around Jin's neck, pulling him closer deepening the kiss. They part for a sec before Jin locks his lips with him again. Jin moves his hand from his face and trace it on his chest. Jin moves from his lips to neck, giving open mouth kisses. Tae gives him more space. Jin leaves kisses on his shoulder, neck, jawline and finally kissing on the lips, deepening the kiss. His hands move under Tae's shirt, this bring Tae back to sense and he stops the kiss.

V: H-hyung stop! (breathless)

JIN: Why? (pecking on lips)

V: You are d-drunk. We can't do this.

JIN: I know what I am doing.

V: Hyung You'll regret in the morning. Please stop.

V knows that Jin is drunk and doing it. He doesn't want Jin to regret it in the morning. He knows Jin will feel bad that he took advantage of him.

JIN: Don't you love me.

V: I do but the question is do you.

JIN: (silence) I don't know

V: Hyung the day you will say you love me, I'll give myself to you and you can do anything with me and I won't say anything. But not now,  when you don't know about all these, when you are drunk.

JIN: But...

V: Shh. It's okay.

JIN: you don't love me. (pouting).

Tae turns there position, his one arm wrapping around Jin's back. Other f
playing with his bangs moving down to his eyes, nose, lips caressing and holding it there as he speaks

V: I love you more than you can imagine. I have loved you for years and don't you dare say I don't love you. I want you too hyung but I want you completely, not half, not little, completely mine.

JIN: Prove it you love me. (whining)

V: Gladly.

Tae leans down and kisses him on lips slowly and passionately. It's not like the first kiss which was full of needs. It's soft and slow. Tae tiltes his head and kisses him deepening the kiss. Tae kisses his upper lip, then lower lip and repeating it. Jin follows him. Jin clutches Tae's shirt, his heart beating fast in his rib cage. After what felt like an eternity Tae pulls away, their foreheads still attached.

JIN: Voo

V: That's my love for you. It maybe soft but it's depth is too much. and it's only for you. I am waiting.

Tae kisses him on forehead, his cheeks, his nose and his chin. A blush creeps on Jin's face and he shivers with pleasure.

V: Good Night Hyung. Sleep Well

JIN: Hmm.

Tae turns of the light, leaves him and moves to his room. A small smile on their lips before they drift to sleep.