LOST

The comeback had taken a toll on the boys. They have been working hard for their new album LY:TEAR. Everything was so tiring for them. Practice, Singing, shooting and everything on repeat. Even having all this tiring work, Jin's mind was not with him. His mind was reminiscing the only thing for last 3 months over and over again. The Kiss with Tae and the conversation that followed it.

He couldn't understand what is happening with him. It wasn't just his mind that was thinking about Tae all the time but his body wasn't even in his control. Whenever those two are together, Jin's hands would wander to Tae's thighs, shoulder and waist holding him close. They used to do it before too but now it felt intimate. He can't help but the butterflies in his stomach would arise with every touch. Every single touch from Tae would give him shivers. He would melt under his stare in seconds. 

Well Tae isn't even helping. That boy, don't know what he eats that he is becoming handsome every single day. Does he knows that he is killing ARMY with his looks. His voice is beautiful too but if you can survive his handsome look then you will be able to hear his music. And today is one of those days when Jin thinks he is fucked up. Because today for some reason, he decides to visit practice when Tae was practicing.

These days Tae's practice timings are different as he is gonna do Comeback trailer, such hardworking soul. But he didn't knew he was fucked, too fucked. Because for some reason, Tae was looking super hot. He had seen Tae practicing thousand time but today was different. The way Tae's body moved on Fake Love beats. The way Tae stared at the start of song, that's illegal. Jin sat straight and gulped looking at Tae. Jungkook and Jimin were practicing with him too but his eyes were lingered on only one person.

SUGA: Stop eye fucking him hyung

JIN: (startled) What?

SUGA: I said stop eye fucking Taehyungie.

JIN: (blood rushed to his cheek) W-What do you mean?

SUGA: Hyung! seriously you are gonna wear this mask in front of me.

JIN: You punk! What do you want to say?

SUGA: You know it is said that people shout when they lie.

JIN: What lie?

SUGA: Don't tell me you weren't eye fucking Taehyungie. You were drolling as if you are going to eat him up right at this moment.

JIN: I-I-I wasn't.

SUGA: Gheez you don't even how to lie. I still can't believe how others can't differentiate when you are lying and when you aren't.

JIN: I'm not lying. There is nothing like that.

SUGA: Hyung it's written on your face.

JIN: What?

SUGA: (closing the distance b/w them and whispering in his ear) That you are whipped for taehyungie.

JIN: I-I....Y-You..... (words were lost)

SUGA: Look you can't even defend. Tell him already. You are way too obvious.

JIN: Really. Does it looks that I was eye whatever

SUGA: Of course. Well I won't blame you, the boy sure can make anyone fall in love with him.

They used to make eye contact for so long but now even an eye contact of 10 seconds causes blush on his face. He thinks if he made an eye contact for longer time with taehyungie, he would forget there are people around them and he would just kiss him and wreck him until Tae is a mess. That's it that's where there lies problem. He couldn't understand this one thing. Is he having all those things because he likes his Voo more than a friend or is it because they kissed? Jin was so deeply staring Tae that he doesn't realized that Tae was looking at him.

V: Hyung! Hyung! Jin Hyunggggg!

JIN: Huh?

V: I'm calling you for upto nnth time.

JIN: S-Sorry I was thinking about something

V: Yeah about that. Why were you staring me? Is there something wrong with my face? (cutely pouting)

JIN: (heart skipped a beat) Is he the same guy who was performing a sensual dance just now? No it's perfect. You are too Perfect.

V: Aww. Thanks (blushing)

JIN: The boy had the audacity to ask me that. Seriously, Kim Taehyung you were making me hard to breath with that dance of yours and you are coming to me and asking if there is something on your face. Really, if I would be staring like this to someone else, I swear we will be on bed making each other a mess and here you are asking me if you had something on your face. Why are you so adorable Voo?

I started a new story check it out

I started a new story check it out. I am gonna continue the three stories together

 I am gonna continue the three stories together