HOW AM I GONNA FIND IT?

SOMEONE'S POV

JK: Hyung What did you mean?

Jungkook asked Taehyung about Jimjn. He is pretty confused about all these things.

V: I was just answering your question.

JK: Answering my question?

V: You said that Jiminie never noticed about the distance between you two. I am saying he knew about it.

JK: Then why he acted as if he didn't knew anything.

V: Because he himself made the distance between you.

JK: Why? (standing)

V: Seriously. You are asking this question.

JK: I don't know what happened between us. He used to be always close to me and then he suddenly wasn't. He is always with you.

V: Don't compare us. We both have different place in his life. We can't be each other's place........... You are the one who caused all of this.

JK: What had I done? Please tell me it's killing me. I see him every time with you, I can't bear it. He used to love me but now he doesn't even look at me.

V: BECAUSE YOU BROKE HIM. (SHOUTING)

JK: W-WHAT? (shocked)

V: You broke him in the worst way possible but you never realized the damage you did to him.

JK: What are you.... Wh-When did I

V: Remember your coming of age party. when we all went out. Do you remember what you did that night?

JK: I remember that night. The insult everything. But I said SORRY.

V: Did you really?

JK: You were there, everyone was there. He said it was fine.

V: You only know your part of story but I know both. You did said sorry but you never meant that at that time. AND DON'T YOU DARE SAY YOU MEANT IT.

JK: (looking down) I-I-I.....

V: He heard everything Jungkook-ah, every single word you had with Namjoon Hyung.

JK: My eyes widened by that. Did he listened when I said I meant everything.

V: I saw him breaking in front of me that night. I talked to him. I thought he listened to me but I couldn't see the damage. I realized it late when he fainted in the practice room. (tears started forming in Jungkook's eye). Your words killed him. He didn't fainted because of harsh weather. He fainted because he was not eating properly for a month. He only ate one meal in a day for 10 days. He over worked, practiced till 3 in the morning, just to prove he is not ugly and fat.

JK: I-I am sorry

V: Don't say it to me.

JK: (falling down on knees). I am so-sor-ry. I don't why I said that. I-I w-w-wa-s-s jus-t-t angry.

V: Jungkook-ah get up. look at me. I didn't tell you to make you feel bad. I told you because I saw it in your eyes, love for him. I saw it how you tried to get his attention. I saw it and I am saying it because I want him happy and I know somewhere he still likes you.

JK: He hates me.

V: I don't know but you need to try. He had longed for you attention for years but you didn't gave him. Now it's your turn to prove that you love him. Okay (hugging him)