HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT?

The comeback show was a success

The comeback show was a success. Taehyung was happy, really happy. He finally became a part of official dance line, years of his hard work has paid off. They just performed Fake love for come back show, their first win. The happiness was over the top. The boys decided to go out after the show. they enjoyed the show as they all get to meet other artist only on stages like this.

All of them were busy talking with other friends but Taehyung's eyes always darted toward Jin who was talking with his friend Ken. He felt jealousy every time Jin is close to others but never let it destroy his relationship with others. But today he can't help but feel jealous. The way those two are all over each other pains him. Jin is that close to him only and Ken too especially when he knows that Ken used to be in love with Jin. A thought that had struck in his heart for years blooms again.

HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT Hyung? 

He can't help but feel jealous because he knows Ken likes Jin too. Someone taps his shoulder and he finds Jimin and Jungkook smiling.

V: Remove that smirk from your face jungkookie.

JK: You know nothing is gonna happen as long as you are still.

JIMIN: Jungkookie!!

V: You two deal with your messes. I am so done covering your tracks.

JK: Ah! You are trading me for him.(pointing at Jin and pouting)

V: Gheez you are cheesy. (laughing)

JK: hhihihi. But you love me (winking)

JIMIN: Taetae! you should talk to him. How long had it been?

V: We decided not to talk about this.

JK: Hyung!!

V: kay leave it don't we have to go let's gather others and leave.

JK: I'll go look for suga hyung

JIMIN: hobi hyung and Namjoon hyung are there. (pointing toward left)

V: And Jin hyung.. Ah where did he go?

JK: He was there just now

V: I'll look for him. You guys ask others.

JK & JIMIN: Okay

Tae asked ken's friends if they knew where Jin is and they said that he went to restroom. Tae went toward restroom to call Jin.

AT THE RESTROOM

KEN: So what's up with you.

JIN: What do you mean?

KEN: Oh c'mon you are not playing these tricks with you. What's bothering you?

JIN: It's nothing. It's not as if you can do anything about it.

KEN: What do you mean? Tell me maybe I have a solution.

JIN: (sighs)

KEN: C'mon I'm waiting (taping on table)

JIN: Leave it.. It's complicated.

KEN: I love complicated things.

JIN: You won't stop until I tell you.

KEN: YUP

JIN: But you have to promise this will stay between us.

KEN: DEAL!!!

JIN: (sighed) So... Jin told him everything about how there is someone who likes him and he has known his feelings for a long time but he never paid attention. But recently something happened. They had an argument after which he is afraid to loose him then he ended up kissing him while he was drunk. And since then he can't get him out of his head. He is clouding his thoughts. And he doesn't know if he likes him platonically or he is just craving for sexual interaction with him. And this is making his life hell.

KEN: Okay. So you are confused if you love him or only to want to have sex with him.

JIN: Hmm (embarrassed)

KEN: Is that guy hot?

JIN: Too hot to handle, everyone is crazy about him.

KEN: Then it can be both. Let's see other things also. What else you feel when he is around you?

JIN: That's the thing I can't think of anything when he is around me. He is the only thing in my mind.

KEN: Do I know him?

JIN: I am not telling you that.

KEN: Is he an idol? You asked me not to ask about his name.

JIN: Yes

KEN: One of your members?

JIN: (eyes widened) N-No

KEN: Why did you paused and shuttered?

JIN: Because you are speaking nonsense.

KEN: You are not playing with me Jin. If you are having this conversation with me, it has to be one of them or else you'll be having one with them. But who is the one that has stole your sleep. RM, SUGA, HOPE, JIMIN, V, JUNGKOOK. Lets leave Jungkook out, he practically raised him and he would kill me if I included him in this list. KEN DUDE YOU HAVE TO TAKE A BLIND SHOT. He said he is too hot to handle and everyone is crazy.....oh shit don't tell me it's.......

JIN: What are you thinking?

KEN: Nothing just I remembered something. A friend of mine is a great fan of you guys.

JIN: Thanks

KEN: Especially V's. He thinks he is very sexy. (A blush crept on Jin's face)............ You got to be kidding me Jin. You love V.

JIN: I-I......No.. How....

KEN: It was blind shot. You said everyone is crazy for him, of course it has to be V.

JIN: So...

KEN: Okay I have an idea to find out but it's a little strange.

JIN: If I get to solve this confusion,, then I'm up for anything.

KEN: Kiss Me.

JIN: (startled) WHAT?

P.S: I KNOW I ADD ALOT OF SINGUARITY ERA IN MY STORIES BUT CAN'T HELP. I LOVE SINGULARITY ALOT. HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY. SORRY FOR THE DELAY. MY FINALS JUST ENDED.