I'LL BE WAITING HYUNG!

V's POV:

Everything changed after that night. Jungkook said Sorry but the heart that was broken couldn't mend. Namjoon hyung asked Jiminie to be careful around Jungkook. Well he didn't only said to Jimin only, he said to the whole team that he is going through puberty, don't do anything that will cause trouble. But I and Jimin Knew that it was only for Jimin. After that day Jimin only talked to Jungkook when necessary but Jimin started to skip meals. He either ate very less or didn't ate at all. He started to focus so much into dancing that he would practice till 3 in the morning until he perfected the steps. 

He didn't wanted to be called ugly, fat and useless. I saw the change in him but I couldn't help him. I lost grandma and after that my friend due to suicide. I was going through so much emotionally that I didn't noticed that I was at the verge of losing another precious relationship. I didn't realized that Jiminie going in the darkness. I didn't realized the hollowness of his eyes, sweat on his forehead. I didn't noticed him over-working. I didn't noticed him being tired and exhausted but still going. I didn't noticed until I saw my friend faint in front of me. I didn't noticed anything until I saw his body laying unconscious in hospital bed that he was broken, broken from inside by LOVE.

Love that gives people hope to live, grow and enjoy. The same love breaks you into pieces. In a way I wasn't different from Jiminie. I looked in front of me and saw Jin hyung sleeping. Jin hyung, the guy who was there with me when I was nothing, the guy who hugged me when I was alone, the guy who held my heart. The one whom I had loved from last three years. He knows my feelings for him. I told him. No he didn't accepted my feelings but he didn't rejected also. I still remember the night when I told him I loved him. The night I found out about my grandma's death. I remember his shocked face. We didn't talked about that night because I was too hurt. But then we talked, we finally did.

JIN: VV! Why are you here?

V: hm. Jin hyung! Do you remember what I said to you that night

JIN: Y-Yeah.

V: I meant what I said then

JIN: Hmm

V: Don't you have anything to say, anything. Reject or Accept.

JIN: I don't know VV. I really don't know what my feelings are for you. I don't know if I love you the way you love my. I know nothing.

V: O-Okay

JIN: I am not rejecting you.

V: But you aren't accepting either.

JIN: VV! We are young. We have a lot of time to find out on these feelings. With time, feelings change. I want to know what you are to me.

V: My feelings for you will never change.

JIN: Okay. We have a lot of time to see. But let's stay together for a long time. Let me find out about these feelings.

V: I'LL BE WAITING HYUNG.

PRESENT TIME

I came out of thought when he hugged me.

JIN: Don't worry. He is fine. He will be fine.

V: I know. I just....

JIN: VV! He got exhausted by the schedule. He'll be fine. We'll make sure.

V: Okay. Sorry Jin hyung I have to lie from all of you. I don't want any of you to find about the truth, real truth. Why Jimin is in Hospital, not because of exhaustion but also because he was over working and eating less. If anyone of you found out, Jimin will get hurt. That's why I had to request doctor to lie to all of you. This is something I have to discuss with him alone. It is time to confront Jimin. I can't lose anyone else.