²³

𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚗 ~ P O V

I stood infront of the chest "Okay snake get the fuck in" I said and Cameron seemed offended

"Damn that hurt" he said and got in, I closed it and opened it, the twins seemed shocked.

"Alli" I said and she got in, I done that until it was, the twins, Hanna and myself.

"Not only did you do this to find George, you ended up fighting a war, and finding us a home where we can be safe" Hanna said and I smiled.

"If I belong here so do you, now get in" I said and she smiled.

"See you on the other side" she said and got in.

I looked at the twins and they pointed to eachother "Are you wanting to come or what?" I asked.

"Actually I think George should just go, give you some time alone" Fred said, I pouted as he left the room.

"Okay handsome, get in" I said and he sat in the box ducking his head "remember when this closes open it right away" I said and he nodded, I pecked his lips before closing the chest.

I opened it and got in

●~○

I looked at them all stood in the room "how long?" I asked and Alliann spoke.

"2 hours, we all will be here in 2 hours, no other people just us, unless" Alliann looked at me.

"She won't want to come" I said and she nodded.

We walked out of the building walking further to be out of the barrier.

"Youve teleported before, just close your eyes it makes it feel like nothing" I said and held his hand.

I opened my eyes seeing we were stood infront of the home I grew up in "Let's go" I said as he followed me.

I opened the door and seen Mum sat on the table she held a mug of coffee, she seemed scared and worried. She looked up at me.

"I'm sorry" I said and she looked down.

"You left to go to war, I found out by Alliann sending a message before you left" She said and I sighed.

"Is everyone back safe?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Mum-" "I asked you a question" she said worried sick.

"Liana" I said and her eyes widened, Mum put her mug down.

"How?"

"She saved a girl, they sent the deadly attack on the girl, Liana moved infront, killed the person but also got hit herself" I said and she sighed.

She then looked behind me "you're George" Mum said and George nodded.

"I'm sorry we are meeting like this" George said and I smiled.

"Its not like I died when I met your mum" I said and he smiled. Mum stood up and offered him a hug.

"Have you brought her body back?" Mum asked and I shook my head.

"We all have decided to stay in that world, I belong in that world, and even though the first thing they experienced was war, they see that more as a home then here, what they witnessed there, could never happen here, and by that I mean standing together, standing ready to fight and die, we are leaving her body there" I said and she smiled, she took my hands in hers.

"I just know you have a peaceful amazing life there" She smiled and kissed my forehead, I sighed and looked at her "I can't come, I can't leave him" she said and I completely agreed, her love, her soulmate is burried her, I wouldn't want to leave either.

"I will master the portal, I will try visit as much as I can" I said, she smiled shaking her head.

"Don't worry about that, just go pack before people realize you are back" She said, I looked at George grabbing his hand and taking him to my room, he sat on the bed as I began to empty everything.

"So it really is unsafe here?" He asked, I looked at him and grabbed my magic suitcase, I opened it putting my suitcases in, his eyes widened as he just saw them drop, they all piled up and then there was space to make it look like a normal suitcase, I put the last things in there and closed it.

"Unsafe could be to low when you describe this world" I said picking up the suitcase, he seemed so confused by it.

I grabbed him and we left, I hugged Mum tightly making show to give her love before I left. I opened the door and there stood them all, it definitely has not bee 3 hours. "They know" Hanna said, my eyes widened, Spencer took my case and made it disappear into a safe place.

I looked at George, I quickly put a body shield on him, I looked at Alliann giving her the last body shield "Give it to Spencer and Zak" Cameron said as Hanna obeyed.

"What about you?" George asked, I looked at him and smiled.

"You need it more then us" Hanna said and we began making a run for it, we couldn't risk teleporting near any homes, so we ran towards the open fields.

I looked around and seem them getting closer "Ester we need to teleport now before they have a chance of tracking us" Hanna said with a yell, I kept looking around this was just like the hunt but I was alone.

"FORGET ABOUT THE GOD DAMN HUNT, YOU HAVE US, WE NEED TO GO NOW!" Hanna yelled, I seen a few attacks heading our way us girls squeal as they just missed us, we all held onto eachother and closed our eyes.

We quickly ran to the chest, Alliann jumped in and when she was gone we sent our luggage before we began going ourselves.

I jumped out the chest and quickly locked it with magic "They found it" I said and they were shocked "Nothing is there for them to find though" I said looking around for my wand, I grabbed it and pointed to the chest "Fuck" I said 3 years about to go down the drain was it worth it? 100% I would repeat it.

"Ilosindaz Creation! EXTINCT!" I yelled as a bright strong power left the wand, we covered our eyes as the huge explosion went off sending us back. We looked...and it was gone, turned into ashes.

"Great, now...we are stuck here, welcome home guys" Spencer said as we stared at the ashes in shock. possibly the most amazing thing to exist, gone, and gone for good reason.

"yeah but where do we live?" Hanna asked and they all looked at me for an answer, I was still staring at the ashes.

"Stay at the burrow for a few nights, Mum and Dad will easily find you all great homes, but the money is the problem" George said.

"What this?" Cameron asked, I looked as a huge bag appeared "I have many of those, each coin being a galleon" Cameron said and my eyes widened.

"You didn't steal right?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Well I stole from the ones who stole, when we went to the highest I found so many of these, grab them all and ran" Cameron said and we all laughed.

"How do they have Galleons?" George asked.

"We have Galleons and sickles, I have a few small bags from Mum, heck I have what my parents left me someone here, the highest steal money from magic users for no reason" I said and he seemed shocked.

"Well it is now ours to share" Cameron smiled as we stood up and headed out of the school.

🎉 You've finished reading The Mirrors Around Us | 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚 𝙒𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙮 🎉