¹⁴

𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚗 ~ P O V

Silence, complete silence, I stood there in shock, after 2 and a half years.

I stared at all the notes, all the books, and then my own version...I have every instruction every little detail...I can actually start the real work.

She wrote about a magic portal way, and then a secret way that leads into one of the Gryffindor dorm rooms...that big chest, it just needs the magic...both ways, she said it is 100% needed to know the portal way just incase you can't get in the chest way, especially if you need to get the other chest in the other world to work, the portal only works for the user and my power can only access it. I can only allow people through the chest by my touch, I can be touching either chest and anyone can access through it.

But the process of mastering the portal could take months, and finishing this side of the chest could take about a month or 2 as long as one side is done the other side can be complete within a day.

I could possibly only do one thing to the chest today and that is covering it with my magic.

After I had done that, my magic was wasted, I was tired and kind of weak...I looked at the bed and laid on it.."Ridunda, we got this" I mumbled before passing out.

●~○

Let me tell you about what you missed, you missed basically a year.

There were times I had failed test, gotten scolded by teachers, but I managed to get my grades back up, I then managed to read 16 books during the rest of the year, taking down every note possible, handing them to the group as they also took notes I didn't catch, I graduated as the top student.

After school I ended up mainly spending my time at the hide out, I had cleaned the place up as sometimes I slept their, I had finished all the books last month, and during the month gone, I had putting every piece of information together to match Ridundas but In my understanding.

George ended up dropping out with Fred, becoming successful with their joke shop, and now he's just having the time of his life with the shop. He ended up telling me that Voldemort has been claimed officially back so there is danger coming, he told me not to worry, but I did worry, and him telling me about this Voldemort it gave me more courage and determination to hurry the fuck up and get to him.

And now here we are, preparing and getting ready to master the portal and get the chest portal ready.

But I know, things for me are not about to look good...