𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚗 ~ P O V

I was sat in the library at a desk, all of my year have a study lesson were we sit at a table with walls so you can't see anyone

I tapped my pen on my notebook, I have almost filled it with methods of teleportation or opening a portal, anything that could get us to hogwarts, but they all have failed, I have mark them to know I have done them and they became a failed attempt.

I have been through so many fucking books to get all this, how did that person manage to succeed, why couldn't they show their ways.

I looked outside seeing it was raining, I turned back and began studying because I have 0 information right now. That was of course until I heard music, music you would ball dance to. Right, he has that Yule Ball today, he told me be was going with one of his brothers dates friend as all his friends and his brothers are making him get a date, I wasn't bothered by it, because if we had a ball I wouldn't want to be alone.

"Lesson over" I heard and it made me just want to stay, its been almost 4 months and I am going crazy, I am craving my soulmate, what happens if it takes 5 years, I will be depressed.

"Ez" I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked seeing Hanna.

"It is okay, you will get through this, we will find a way" She said and I nodded, I knew we would, we will find a way, we live in a world of magic and power there is definitely a way or a few ways to change dimensions.

I got up holding my books to my chest, we walked out and all of a sudden my house leader stopped me "I heard you are having struggles with your soulmate" She said.

"No, I will find them, like the books say, it takes its time" I said and she nodded, I left to see my friends waiting.

"How many methods have we done?" Spencer asked and I looked at her

"287" I said and they seemed shocked "and there were 1000 rumoured to exist" I said and they were even in more shock.

"Well if we have done almost 300 within almost 4 months, then we can do all 1000, we just need to stay healthy, and stay positive" Alli smiled knowing it would stress me and make me feel depressed as we keep going.

"I think we need more brains" Hanna said and when she said that I glared at her "Okay sorry"

I went to my dorm room, god this music is starting to piss me off, it is relaxing but it is him dancing with another girl.

I sat on the floor as Mooni climbed on me laying down wanting attention.

I looked out my window seeing the rain, dark clouds, the covered moon and the dark sky, no stars in sight.

"Do you think we will succeed Mooni?" I asked and she meowed, I smiled and cuddled her small body "I'm stupid for feeling like this, it properly took the other person years to figure it out, but if only their information was around" I sighed.

"He will wait" I whispered.

"Of course I will" I heard and looked at the mirror seeing him in the boys restroom "you need to remember, I will wait years for you, I know you are strong, if it takes 5 years I will be here waiting for you, if I am 30 and you come I will be there" He said and I smiled.

"There has only been 1 person to go to a different Dimension, and no one knows anything about it" I said not having the energy to stand.

"Well if 1 person can do it and you have the strongest power to exist in that world, then, you can do it" He said trying to motivate me.

"How is the dance?" I asked and he chuckled.

"How was studying?" He asked and I rolled my eyes "It's not that fun, Fred just keeps teasing me, he knows I would rather have you here, or if not I would rather be alone" He said and I smiled feeling butterflies blow up in my stomach.

"Well studying was just staring at my notebook and doing nothing, I am surprised I am stilling A-sing my tests" I said and he chuckled.

"Oh I best of getting back before Fred ends up having more excuses to make fun of me, I will talk to you when I get back, that is of course if you haven't fallen asleep" he said and I scoffed

"I like sleep okay" I said and he smiled, I smiled "Bye Georgie" When I said that he seemed to freeze, a huge smile appeared on his face along with redness.

"Bye love" he said and I gasped as he quickly left...he just...okay woahh.