²¹

𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚗 ~ P O V

"What do we do?" Liana asked as we were trying to get around like everyone else was in the school.

"For now, do what others are doing, I am going to try and keep close to the twins as I can" I said and their eyes widened.

"I am not running around like a maniac give me a name and I'll try and protect them" Hanna said and I sighed.

"Ginny, Hermione, Ron, Molly, whoever" I said and ran down the stairs, I looked around and then looked out the doors...there was Molly, I ran over.

"Molly" I said and she looked, she gasped and hugged me.

"Why on earth would you come back now?" She asked and I smiled.

"To help, I am family now Molly, do not tell anyone though, I am trying to blend in, where are the twins?" I asked and she tried to think of a place, she told me directions and I quickly went.

I found them but kept with the students near them, I had watched, there were a ton of people ontop of that hill, now seeing it all, it actually is scary.

I watched as they began to try break down the barrier, okay wow, this is not okay, any minute now all those disgusting people are going to charge in here and kill people.

I looked at the twins...maybe, I looked at the magic in my hand, I blew on it as it flew over the twins, as it landed on them only I had seen it turn into like a body shield, lets hope you don't get hit or get hit once, warning, it can still hurt just not kill.

I then felt safe to step away from them, but as I kept getting further and further the barrier cracked more and more...no...

I was grabbed and looked seeing Hanna "You will fucking stay with me because I don't want you dying again" She said and I smiled, she seems to always be mean but she has a soft spot for me.

As we made our way down the stairs we heard noises...fearing noises, we looked and seen the death eaters charging into the school "dont fear" Hanna said placing magic in her hand as they got closer.

"Together?" I asked and she held my hand.

"Always" she smiled as we connected our power and possibly killed and knocked out 50 people.

We ran to a different area. "Just think we have been close since we both first join Silvera, but we weren't as close as we should be, you and Liana are close, but I feel like we have done it all wrong, we are connected, our powers are from our leaders, we connected through that and through a bond...but we never treat our bond like a good friendship" Hanna said.

"Well from now on, we will treat eachother like sisters, we are a family Hanna all of us, it just happens you are my friendship soulmate" I said and she smiled.

"Now let's get to that goal shall we, ive already place a body shield on the twins lets hope they don't get hit or only get hit once" I said and she gasped.

"Right the body shield but who?" She asked "only 2" she said and I looked seeing Ron and Hermione sat on the stairs.

She smiled and walked over they looked at her confused "Stay safe" she said and grabbed me as we ran for it attacking death eaters as they pass.

Everything felt like a film, a dream, an action film, who the ridunda knows, but it felt fearing, crazy, I hate to say it but exciting.

●~○

Gosh this is horrible, its a nightmare, the fact that I have seen people dead as I run past, that fact I have lost Hanna, I have not seen any of the other either, I feel lost.