¹⁸

𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚗 ~ P O V

George walked over "Sit down" he said taking my shoes, I sighed walking to the couch, I slowly sit down and he helped

George walked over "Sit down" he said taking my shoes, I sighed walking to the couch, I slowly sit down and he helped. I leaned back letting out a sigh.

I felt his hand on my ankle, I looked as he put my heels on my feet, he looked at me and placed his arms on my legs.

"What a way to meet, both injured" He said and I smiled, I placed my hand on his bandaged head.

"Are you still head over heels for this earless guy?" He asked and I giggled, I put my hand on his chin making him come closer.

"I will be head over heels for you anytime, even if you are earless, what can I say, that night you lose an ear and I die" I said and he chuckled. I placed both of my hands on his cheeks.

"Say it" He whispered and I knew what he meant, I smiled, he wrapped his arms around me and stood me up "stay it" He whispered again getting closer to me.

"I love you" I whispered with a smile, he pulled me closer as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you more" he said and I giggled, I kissed him pulling him down to reach my height, he kissed back as our lips began moving. This was the best feeling I have ever experienced.

He pulled me closer and hurt me "Ah" I said and he loosened his grip.

"Sorry love did I hurt you?" He asked and I smiled, I pecked his lips.

"Only a little" I said and at this very moment I have never been so happy, this is the happiest moment in my life, and he felt the same.

"Ester" I heard and looked seeing Hermione, I smiled walking towards her "I just realised your case is packed for about a week" She said, I crossed my arms and nodded.

"I was originally planning to stay at my hide out for a week or so, until I heard the news, plus I can not stay long" I said and George seemed to be alerted by that.

"Why is that?" Hermione asked and I looked at George.

"I haven't mastered the portal, heck the portal gives only a certain amount of time until you need to return" I said and George seemed shocked.

"So you can never stay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Of course I can, there is another portal, that only is using my magic when it is being completed, when it is done It only takes a step in and out to go there and here, but its in the school" I said and Hermione seemed shocked.

"Room 13 in the Gryffindor girls dorms" I said and Hermione gasped

"Thats my room" she said and I looked at her.

"There is a chest in there, quite big, it could fit someone perfectly inside" I said and she nodded.

"Yes but it is locked" she said and I nodded understanding why it was locked.