𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚗 ~ P O V

I read the Year 12 Diary 3 times, THREE TIMES, even though all I got was the stress, rage and other emotions, I also got what I knew, that year was a fail but also just the start, I did learn something...they didn't work, but after reading it 3 times it stuck to me that the Diary has no information for me, I looked at the first Year 13 book.

●~○

"You look tired" I heard and looked at the mirror seeing George laying down on bed but the thing is he was holding the mirror.

"I'm sorry I haven't talked to you the past 2 weeks" I said and yes...1000 pages have taken we 2 weeks to read 3 times.

"What have you been doing?" He asked and I smiled, I looked at the 3 books.

"We have found 3 Diarys from the person who switched dimensions" I said and his eyes widened.

"Anything?" He asked and I shook my head, I held the 2nd book.

"I read the 1st one which was basically me last year, failing and stressing, I read it 3 times to make sure nothing was useful, it took her 8 years, yet these diary's are only 2 years of that, I just hope it ends up giving information to where she ended up hiding" I said and he sighed.

"I have burnt evidence though, my notebooks about the attempts they are gone and everything in the secret room i found everything but what I have here is gone, so these are the things that have to lead me to the answers" I said, he smiled and then looked to his side.

"I feel bad that I can't help" he said and I shook my head.

"Don't be, I dont feel like I'm doing this alone, this is what I need to find out, with the others having to help me as well, Ridunda is the owner of my power, the one who discovered the dimension switch and the one who rules my house, I am the only one who has a true connection to her, sometimes I think I am the recreation of her" I said and he smiled.

"I believe you are, and that means you will find the way quicker then you expect and you will figure out how to actually do it quicker then anyone expects, her power is on everything she did to do this, so that means this is your job, you may have help, but this is your job, you are the one who is doing this, when you get through it is because of you" He said and I groaned.

"When I get through you are the first person I will talk to, even if people question me, if they try talk to me, stop me, I will make sure to find you" I said and he smiled liking that idea.

"This is my last year in hogwarts" he said and I nodded.

"Then if I end up in hogwarts, I will walk out of that school and hunt you down, this is my last year as well" I said and he laughed.

"Hunt me down? I won't be far, I will rather be at the burrow or if Fred and I succeed at our shop" He said and I gasp.

"You want to open a shop, what type of shop?" I asked and he winked, I blushed but shook my head.

"A joke shop" he said and I laughed.

"A what now?" I asked and he chuckled knowing I dont know something.

"Fred and I are jokesters, we make many many joking things, we made sickness sweets this year giving them to the students so they don't have to attend class" He said and I laughed.

"Oh please I need them for the rest of the year" I said and he chuckled.

"The fact is, if I end up finding out the place she hid at, i won't be able to go, unless its during Christmas break or the end of the year" I said and he shrugged.

"Atleast you'll know though, that is what you want right?" He asked and I nodded pouting really wanting to figure this out.

"Go to sleep" He said and I checked the time, it was 2am.

"Oh wow, okay, you better go to sleep as well" I said and this guy literally...saluted me, I rolled my eyes standing up and getting on my bed.

"Night Georgie" I smiled, he smiled letting out a yawn.

"Night Love" he said and smirked seeing my reaction, he always gets with me that and I love it, I turned off my lamp and got into bed.

I looked at the mirror and seen darkness, hes gone, soon he won't be.