²

𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚗 ~ P O V

I held my crosse as I walked up the stairs to my dorm, I had mud all over me, that reason is because it rained before the match and we all ended up sitting on the wet ground after we won, but I somehow ended up with mud on my face

I stopped at the top of the stairs and decided to walk to the restroom, I opened the door seeing no one, I looked in the mirror and my eyes widened, there was George sat on a bed.

Does every mirror allow us to see eachother, I have been near a few mirrors today but haven't seen him...or is it, when he's in the mirror view and so am I that is when we can hear and see eachother.

"Hello dazer" I said and he jumped, he looked at the mirror and shot up walking over.

"You look a mess" He said and I looked at my Crosse.

"Well, I wouldn't be if I didn't end up sitting on the wet grass after my game" I said

"You play for your school game?" He asked and I nodded, I looked at him as he looked away then back at me.

"What is this? This isn't normal, you are in a different world, a different dimension" He said and I looked at the sink.

"There is a thing in my world were each power user is born with a soulmate, they will meet them when they 16 and older, it could take days, months or years, there are different ways, people dream, people see things, people hear things, or as in my position I can communicate with my soulmate and see them when we both are in the view of a mirror" I said and he seemed so confused.

"It confuses me, completely baffles me, as you are from a whole other world, a whole other reality, but George you are destined to be with me, we were born to be together" I said and he looked up so confused.

"We are connected, we are meant to be together, we were born to be lovers?" He asked and I nodded.

"But how is that possible when ill never meet you?" He asked and that kinda hurt but it was true.

"There must be a way, no matter how long it will take, there will be someway we can meet and be together" I said and he groaned.

"So my future girlfriend is basically going to end up being fake to my friends, I hear your voice, I see you but they don't" He said and I nodded.

"Well I'm in more of a stupid situation, I can not tell anyone about this, this has never happened in the history of Power User Soulmates, if teachers, Highestry or anyone were to know I had a soulmate from a different reality I would surely be more of a threat then what I already am" I said and he seemed worried.

"What are you doing in here?" I looked and seen Liana. I managed to play it off like I was just looking in the mirror.

"Can I not be in the restroom?" I asked and she smiled pushing me slightly.

"We are a mess, so anything of a soulmate?" Liana asked and I froze, she looked at me weirdly then gasped.

"You've found them haven't you?" She asked and I quickly shook my head to try and get that idea out of her head "do not lie to me, I know when you lie Ester" She said staring at me intensely.

"Fine, I have, you are my bestftiend, if I tell you, you better keep it to yourself or I am literally going to destroy all those Crosses in your room" I said and she gasped.

I looked in the mirror seeing him still there "I see him through a mirror, I can speak to him through a mirror, but only if we are both in the view of a mirror, any mirror, he doesn't attend this school, nor any other school" I said and she was confused.

"In this world...he doesn't attend any other school in this world" I said and she gasped.

"It's impossible" She said and I shook my head.

"It can't be impossible If Its happened, hes from a world were non magics are called muggles, and the magics have wands, they are those types of Witches, the Wizard types, the broom, wand, spells" I said and she gasped so loudly.

"You are literally the threat of our world, the most powerful power user possible, not only that you are a bloodmixer and now you will probably trying to figure out how to shift realities, you are looking for death" She said.

"Im not looking for death, I was born to be in this situation, I am already a big threat, might as well make myself more powerful and knowledge, and more of a threat while I am at it" I said and she laughed.

"Is he there?" She asked and I looked at George who seemed to be talking to someone.

"He's there" I smiled and I knew Liana desperately wanted to find out what he was like and what he looked liked.