¹²

𝙴𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚗 ~ P O V

"Found you" I said looking at the small house, it was so small and trees are around the area, and heck I could feel the magic around it.

I walked towards the door placing the key inside, I felt the energy it me when I turned to lock, I grabbed the key and opened the door, once again the place was filled with paper, there was a messy bed and a kitchen.

I walked towards the table which had a candle on it, I looked at the ripped and crumpled paper, I had noticed each paper on the ground was ripped, I had gotten rid of the ones on the floor but didn't touch the ones on the table.

I looked at the books...6 years of books, how many are there, 23 books 1000 pages each, filled to the end.

I put them in order from 1st to last "should I tell the others?" I asked myself but then thought.

I need to do this alone, I can get them involved but this...this stays secret until I know its complete and safe to go there.

I used magic around the area and in the building, to keep people from tracking me and keeping this place safe and myself safe.

"Well this is a new place" I heard, I seen a Mirror and then George.

"This is her hide out" I said and he seemed stunned.

"You found it?" He asked and I nodded, I looked at the books.

"Now, I went through 3 books with 1000 pages each, I now have 23 to go through" I said and he chuckled.

"Well atleast you'll get your answers" He said and I nodded, I looked at the books.

"I've decided to not involve my friends fully, I will tell them information, probably give them the books after I have read them, 1 at a time making sure I get them back before I give them the next, I will make sure I complete this, make sure it is 100% safe to do and is when I get there, I won't want to expect to come with me right away" I said and he nodded.

"That is the right way, you are doing this for you, for me, not for people to come to a different dimension, this is done by the woman that you are connected to, this is for you, and whoever is next, you have the voice when it comes to this" He said and I touched the books.

"Just think, I am doing this to find you" I said as my eyes watered, he smiled.

"I wouldve done the same If I was in your position, I can tell a soulmate isn't just some random person you need to love and spend your life with, it has much more meaning to it" He said and I nodded.

"How i wish to say it, how much i would love to say those words to you, but this isn't how you do it, how you show it" I sniffled and wiped my tears which kept coming.

"You have no idea how much I want to say it and show it as well, but I am waiting, waiting to be able to have you in my arms" He said and I let out a laugh along with a sob.

"Georgie" I said not looking at him.

"Yes Love" he said and I smiled, god that name gets me every time.

"You are doing something, you are doing something difficult, you are waiting, you are waiting over probably 2 years just for a girl, you are showing me you are determined, loyal, If I was in your position I would be freaking out, I would find it so difficult" I said and he smiled.

"I don't find it difficult at all, Love takes patience, I see it as, I am dreaming about my future wife, and when she makes it here, that will be the day I meet my future wife" he said and I smiled.

"So if I smash a mirror will you feel offended?" I asked and he laughed.

"Why because I can communicate with you through every mirror? Of course I would" he said and I smiled.

"You know this year with the hiding from the teacher to do magic the room is filled with mirrors it kind of makes me sad that I never see you" He said and I pouted.

"Well maybe it only works for single mirrors" I said and he nodded.

"That makes sense, but I would love to see you, it would give me more happiness when I cast my patronus spell" He said and I looked down blushing.

"Not to be rude Georgie but stop distracting me" I said and he chuckled.

"I don't want to leave when you are in an unknown place and area" he said.

"Okay just don't distract me" I smiled and sat on the rusty chair beginning to read.