Lies - chapter 2

Jack Johnson's POV

In all honesty, I never thought it would end up like this. I never knew this could happen. Finally telling him how I actually felt. For so long now. and for him to not like me back honestly is very heart breaking.

But you know what ?It's okay. all i want for him is to be happy. 

"with me." I mumble to myself in jacks car.

I was waiting for Jack to come out of his house with his stuff so we can go to the airport.

Wall I'm waiting, I deside to scroll threw twitter. Honestly it was a bad idea.

"Stop being such a Fag!"

"Why are you even with jack? You don't deserve him"

"He just feels sorry for you."

"I bet you like Gilinsky!"

I kept reading it. I see a drop on my screen. Not even noticeing I was letting tears slip down my pale cheeks.

I look up and see jack with his stuff and he puts it in the back of his parents car.they where gonna pick it up from the airport later.

I qiuckly wipe away the tears and put my phone in my pocket.

"Okay ! Lets go!" He says excitedly ashe starts the car and pulls out of the drive way.

I grab the Aux cord and start playing some of our songs that haven't been released yet. He starts to sing along to his part in RWYA.

*skips car ride and all the securoty shiz*

Me and jack race down to our seats and who ever wins gets the window seat. 

"HAHAHAHA!!! I got it sucker!"

I bragg to him as he sits down and flips me off.

I act as if he affended my by holding my heart and saying "Ouch!"

He giggles as he gets comfortable.

I put in my head phones and play music and fall asleep.

Jack Gilisky POV

He looked absolutely adorable as if he was an angle when he was sleeping.

I took a pic of him as he slept with his head leaning on my shoulder. 

I put it as my lock screen because it was one of the best pics of JJ I had,

We land and i slightly nudge JJ's shoulder so he'll wake up.

"JJ? Jack, come on buddy get up we gotta go to the hotel." I say in just above a whisper so i don't starddle him. I know he has a dendency of having night terrors so i always try to be gentle when i wake him.

He flutters his eyes open so i can see those beautifull sea blue eyes of his. Ugh he's just so beautifull.

"Jack? w-why are you staring at me ?" Ididn't even re-alise how long i was looking at him.

*skips car ride to hotel*

"HEY LOOK THIER HERE!"

I hear a very framilur voice scream.

It was SAMMY!

" Hey sammy! whats up!?" I ask as i pull him into a bro hug.

"Oh everythings great but uh- c-can i talk to you later? Like in private?"

He asks whispering the ast part to where i can only i can hear him. I give him a re- assureing nod and head over to the other guys.

"Me and JJ are going to go settle in and then we should all go out to eat!"