Untitled Part 10

( qiuck authers note but THANKS SO MUCH FOR 2.2 K READS IT REALLY MEABS AALOT THANKS SO MUCH! anyways continue on :))

Jack Johnson POV

Even if stuff back stage wasn't going so well we couldn't show it on stage.

It's now about 9. And sammy and skate are about to finish thier song then the final song tha will be performed will be jack and I's 'distance'.

We walk out to the stage waving at the smiling and screaming croud infront of us. 

The music started and me and him sat on seperate stools on iether end of the stage.

" missed calls and ignored texts and , late night I'm stayin' up stressin'."

He sings his verse. And my eyes start to water. Because thats exactly what I've been doing to him over the past week sense he cheeted.

* the song continues*

"so what do we do now? everything we biult , we broke it,  It's all shattered and broken. I can't get you outta my head. It's all fallin down. time we get goin'  Things you never told me I thought you where the one. So what do we do now?"

I couldn't take anymore of this torture and I had let a few tears slip but not trying to make noise and riun the song and the performence.

Wall rapping my verse I could see jack looking at me and I glanced at him and he had let a few tears falll as well. 

After the song was over I ran back stage after thanking all the fans and stuff. 

" Hey! Jack are you okay?" I run into sammy and hug him like he's my lifeline. And I just letit all out.

" It hurts sammy! It hurts alot! why did it have to happen? Why !" I yelled into the crook of his neck as i snuggled into him and he put his arms around my waist.

"sshhh... It's Okay JJ. It'll be fine." He tried calming me but it really wasn't working.

Then I notice him kinda take a step back and look behind me. I turn to see who it was still sniffling and crying.

"JJ" Jack said just over a whisper. tears in his eyes.You could hear how heart broken he is just by sayin one word.

I hated seeing him like this. It hurt me so much to see my baby crying.

" plea-" He started but I ran up to him and gave him a HUGE hug. We stayed there for what felt like eternety and then I seperated us and look up into his caramel eyes and smiled a small smile.

" Jack will you get back together with me?"

He sid obviously hopefull.

"Yes. YES!"

I still do not forgive him for doing this. but ya know what I'll give him a chance.

Shawn Mendes POV ( damn thats unexpected huh? XD ) 

His hair. HIs deep brown eyes. He was truly beautifull.

Taylor was like a prince charming from a fairy tale. The little smirk he has is so fucking adorable UGGHHH! like can you not? Honestly I'm A taylor fanboy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry it was cut short but I had chores I  had to do. Chores can sma. -_-

But as always dont forget to comment I really really want to know what you guys think about the story. And leave a vote if you liked it!!

I love y'all!!!

~ Meghan<3