LIES - chapter 26

('s POV)

*4 days later*

It's finally time to actually put the plan into action.

I see Jack and JJ walk out of the mall and get into JackG's car.

I've been following them. Well, Him anyways.

I'm just waiting for the right time to actually get JackJ and take him.

They then, Pull into a parking lot infront of a resturaunt, I pull in as well and park far away enough so they won't see me, But I can see them.

They get out and I watch as they go in.

I then see about 15 minutes later JackJ walking out crying. Maybe this is my chance.

I get out qiutly. There isn't really anyone else outside so this should go by qiuckly.

---------------------------

(Jack Johnson POV)

Me and Jack had a fight over that Gaven guy. I told him that I don't trust him that well and that he kind of creeps me out and He got all mad at me. It ended with me crying because he was defending him and making me feel bad.

I just lean against the Jeep and try to regroup.

I finally calm down a bit and decide I should go back in to talk to him.  I turn and start walking to the doors and then I feel someone come up behind me and grab me putting a cloth on my mouth and me trying to struggle out of their arms, I try to but my eyes just fall and I see black.......

-------------------------

(Jack Gilinsky POV)

It's been about 30 minutes sense Jack stormed out of here.

I got kind of worried. I mean yeah we got into a fight but thata doens't mean I don't get worried about him.

I pay for our meal and walk out. Looking around the parking lot to try and find him. But I don't see those iconic blue eyes or his blonde hair.

"Jack?" I call out getting kind of scared.

"Jack!?" I call again and get no responce.

I start breathing heavy and pull out my phone and try to call him. But it just goes to voice mail.

I get in my car and speed home. I hop out and ruin inside and look everywhere for him. ANd I can't seem to find him anywhere.

I start to panic and I feel my chest tighten up at the thought that something might have happened to my blue eyed baby boy.

I decide to call Cam, And see if he maybe went there again.

"Hello?" He asks,

"Hey, Cam? Have you seen Jack? I can't find him and I'm getting really scared. We got into an argument and he stormed out. I haven't been able to find him anywhere." I say my voice cracking at the end.

"I haven't heard from him , I'll come over and help you look." He says into the phone and hangs up.

He gets here and I just run up to him and engulf him in a hug. Light sobs slipping out of my lips.

"I-I can't lose him Cam." I sob against his neck.

"I know Jack, We're going to find him. I promise." He says rubbing my back.

"What time is it?" I ask pulling away from him. "It's about 9:30." He says lookign at his phone.

"Tommorow at 5 if we haven't found him I'm going to report him missing." I say sniffling a bit.