BEGINNING

Jimin-ah!! Someone shouted

JIMIN'S POV:
I don't know what happened. In one moment I was practicing for our album and the next moment I feel my vision blurry, my head was hurting. I couldn't keep my eyes open and fell. I heard someone shouting my name and then it was dark.
I slowly opened my eyes, bright light hit my eyes. I looked around and I was in a white room, an IV attached, hospital. I was in hospital. I felt something in my hand turned to look and found Taehyung sleeping, hand linked with mine, mouth slightly parted. A smile crept on my lips as I brushed his hairs.
Why he stayed here, pabo

V: Jimin-ah! Are you okay

JIMIN: I simply nodded. I blinked to see his face. Worry evident on his face.

V: Jimin-ah! I'll call the doctor.

JIMIN: I nodded. After sometime the doctor came in, checked me and said something. So I was in hospital because I fainted due to not eating properly. Of course I have been eating 1 meal a day for last 10 days and I haven't been eating properly for some weeks after that day. That Day, The day of my heart break. Jungkook

Doctor: He is fine but he needs to stay in hospital for more days. We want to make sure if he is fine before we discharge him. Take great care of him.

V: Okay Thanks Doctor. I said to doctor and turned toward Jimin. Jimin-ah!!

JIMIN: I looked away as soon as he called me. I am not ready for anything right now.

V: Sighed. I knew he isn't ready especially for a confrontation. But I needed to talk to him alone, maybe not now. I bent down and gave a peck on his forehead and said. I am going to talk to doctor and call at home to inform Okay be fine for me. I went out to look for doctor not before calling at home.

JIMIN: I stared at the ceiling, white, pure white. How can be something so pure and beautiful? There is no thing in this world that don't have dirt or broken. His smile, his eyes...I can't get them out f my heart. Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook, our maknae with whom I was in love with since I saw him first time when I joined Bighit. I still remember his big eyes and shy smile when we met. He wasn't that close to anyone, very shy. But that what made him adorable and the reason why all of us loved him.

I was always striving for his attention, playing with him, irritating him, attracting him but he always shoved me away but I never minded thinking that he doesn't like people clinging to him. I loved him and never minded even even in interviews when he would shove me away, made joke of me but I never minded. Love is blind they say. He never called me hyung, called me ugly, fat but never minded. Never have I ever thought, the one person whom I loved the most in the world will be disgusted by me. I wished I hadn't heard anything that night. I wished I would have lived in denial that one day he would love me. But no, life just pushed me down only to be live and die slowly. I loved him but he never did. What if I hadn't heard anything that day.

1 MONTHS BEFORE

JIN: Let's go out guys. Namjoon is gone buy

HOPE: Oh wow. Yeah let's go out after all we have to start shooting for our album soon. Let's enjoy.

Jungkook: Yes Can I drink today

JIMIN: Aww my jungkookie wants to drink now when he is in legal age. I'll buy.

Jungkook: Don't spoil the mood.

Jimin: pouts

RM: Guys!!!!! (Everyone looked toward him). There is a reason I made this plan of going out.

Jungkook: What?

Namjoon looked toward the balcony where taehyung is sitting. He can't hear them because the door is closed.

HOPE: Taehyungie!!!! (said softly)

RM: He has been like this for last 2 weeks . If this keep going, the damage will be unrepairable.

SUGA: You can't expect him to be jumping here and there. He lost his grandmother. The boy spent half of his life with her. It's gonna take some time.

RM: I know what you mean but we can't leave him alone. 

JIN: You are right. You guys change. I'll talk to him.