1. He Spoke to My Soul

"It was a success. But I also felt weighed down. Though I was so thankful, I felt it was beyond what I could take. So, I stopped going out as I didn't want my feelings to be seen by others. It made me avoid people."

My heart skipped, and I tore up as I watched this heart-warming episode of a talk show that I randomly saw on YouTube. Who is this guy talking to? He made me see his face and heart through his deep gazing eyes. I wanted to run to him at that moment and give him a big hug while telling him I thought of him. I understand what he means even though I only know the words of what they were talking about because of the English subtitle on the video. English and Tagalog are the only languages that I know.

After a week of no work, never in my life have I thought I would be this attached to my black recliner chair and be confined to my phone, searching for videos to watch. But unfortunately, because of this pandemic lockdown, I got the luxury of browsing, searching, and watching different videos on YouTube.

And, it's been a week since I saw that deep-gazing man on that video. But, a week into lockdown, II kept seeing him on my mind while hearing those words he chanted.
I am sure he is someone famous. People viewed the video 526,000 times. But why do I keep seeing his eyes?

***