Chapter 24

Toby might seem a bit OOC, I apologize greatly.
_____

Toby

I sighed as I walked away from the groaning body, it was a man. Of course Slender told me to take care of him, so I am. Even if the hospital gets him now, there would be no point of them trying to save him, he's already bleeding to death.
I walked out of the house with stealth then went over to a vacant house and watched from one of the bushes that they had placed there. I sighed when it started to rain but I didn't mind, it suited the situation better.

As they carried the man into the gurney and started to put him inside the ambulance, I noticed someone. A girl, walk past it. She wore a grey jacket and it seems she forgot her umbrella. Though she seems so familiar to me, I'm not sure why or how, but it just happened that she.... She just somehow does. He told her something, and I looked at her again, she had already started walking again. And for my own curiosity I followed her.
After a little bit, maybe a few minutes she ran to her house, I didn't understand why, but I continued to follow her, once she ran inside I jumped her fence and I made my way to the backyard and tried to find an entrance. Aha, I found one! I waited and waited until it was dark to enter through the window and search for her.

The house was alone, and I can barely remember if she was even here or not. I think she is. So I walked around and entered what I guess was her room. Only to find that she was waking up; stupid door, why'd you have to squeak? I shrugged it off and kneeled to the floor, I crawled around the dark room until I knew I had made it to her bed, I can see the silhouette of her feet touching the floor, I hid under her bed and watched her as she timidly went to the door and grabbed the doorknob. Now's my chance! I stood up and snuck up behind her while she closed the door behind her. She sighed in relief as the door closed all the way. I wrapped one of my hands around her waist and brought her closer, while the other wrapped around her mouth so she wouldn't scream. Surprisingly, she didn't even make a yelp. All she did was struggle and wiggle, but that was mostly all she was doing.

Of course, she wasn't strong enough to bring me down right? Wrong. I have no idea why, but she hit me somewhere, I mean, I couldn't feel the pain but my legs gave out slightly, causing an 'oomph' to come out of my mouth. She ripped herself out of my grip while almost kicking me and grabbed a book, gee I wonder what she's gonna do with a book. The sad part is that she had closed her eyes just to hit me with it. I dodged it easily then looked at her for a moment, she backed away then turned around and ran downstairs, which in return I chased after her.
I don't know why the first thing I had to do was try and kill her, but that's kind of a big habit for me, I can't stop it, then again -She's getting away from me. How? How can she put up a great fight? It's... I've never seen a victim get away this easily from me, I just kill them quickly, and then that's it, but why is it that I couldn't do that now? I huffed and shook my head then ran into the kitchen, where she had grabbed a knife. I stood by the table, only to hold on to it, though I have no idea why my legs are giving out a bit on me. It's kind of annoying.

She looked at me in fear, I guess she finally knows how I look like right? And now I know how she looks like one thing I notice now -she looks kind of weak, at least to me she does. The minute she moved was the minute, out of reflex I went ahead and gripped my hatchet and threw it at her. Surprisingly, she dodged it. That's out of the ordinary, a girl, she... Just dodged it. Maybe I'll push her some more. I ran towards her and took out my other hatchet, my old one and threw it at her, which in turn, she let out a scream as she dodged the hatchet, but her arm was grazed by it in the process once she had caught her balance she threw the knife at me, and I ended up catching it in the process, then I tackled and pinned her to the floor. I gripped the knife and raised it then attempted to stab her. She grabbed my wrists with both of her hands and tried to hold it back as much as she could until the knife ended being moved and I stabbed the floor instead, she rolled over which she brought me with her.
And now surprisingly, almost shocking for me; she was the one on top of me.

"Not so fine now huh?" She growled as she looked down at me

"Sorry" I answered, to tell anybody the truth, I don't want to kill her, even though she looked as scared as a victim about to be killed, she had hope in her eyes, as if she can get away from me and live.

"What did you say?" Her voice almost trembled in fear, I smiled underneath the mouth guard, I liked her sense to know something, it's almost as if I admired the way she was. Struggling to live, it's something I hadn't seen in a person for a while and well... She's interesting. To me, that is.

"Sorry, but I have to kill you" I said softly then rolled over to be on top again then gripped my knife again, ha, I'm calling her knife my knife.... So funny.... I grinned then stabbed her shoulder on purpose, I don't want to kill her, for so many reasons I've already almost explained to myself. Slender would be so mad at me if I left her with only a graze to the arm... So I stabbed her shoulder instead. She screamed so loud it hurt my ears, so I covered her mouth and muffled it. Sooner than expected I overheard sirens. I sighed, the neighbors must've heard us....

"Don't worry, we'll have fun again next time" I said, she only scream again, but I grinned instead. Standing up I grabbed my hatchets quickly and ran out through the back door and ran off sneakily from the cops, then hid again and watched as the girl was put inside the ambulance and was taken away. I smiled again and sighed, knowing that I'll come back for her.

And toy around with her, I'll get to know her. But... How? Hm... I'll find a way, and we'll cross paths again! I can guarantee that we will. So I can see those hopeful eyes again...
_______

Again sorry if it isn't my finest works.