- eleven

Chapter Eleven: Welcome

( play the mm if you want to hear their imaginary moans, lol )

It was dark all around and it was only Chanyeol and Baekhyun were in the kitchen. Baekhyun couldn't lie down or even refuse as long as he saw himself kissing Chanyeol back.

Baekhyun kisses back from Chanyeol's unexpected kisses. Exchanging saliva, biting each other's lips. Baekhyun can't move his body from Chanyeol's hands.

"C-chanyeol.."

Chanyeol lift Baekhyun and sat him down at the table without breaking the kiss. Baekhyun can't explain his feeling, why is he kissing Chanyeol back. There are too many questions running from his mind.

"W-wait a minute Chanyeol, Sehun...We might wake him up.." Baekhyun whispered but Chanyeol seems like didn't hear anything, he's busy touching Baekhyun.

Chanyeol's hand travels to Baekhyun's clothed member, rubbing them and makes Baekhyun even louder.

Chanyeol break the kiss as he looks into Baekhyun's eyes.

"I want you, now," Chanyeol said in a sexy voice, it sounds like a whisper but it's too seductive. Baekhyun gulped. Chanyeol takes his clothes off, together with his underwear.

He roughly pulled Baekhyun and took off his pajamas at the same time, pushed Baekhyun on the table and Chanyeol was ready to enter his hole.

"C-chanyeol---Ahhh!" Baekhyun just felt Chanyeol suddenly reach him and he couldn't stop it. He moans loudly as Chanyeol trust even harder. He can't even feel his ass.

"Oh, fuck." Chanyeol cursed while thrusting into Baekhyun's ass. Deeper and Harder.

Their moans filled the kitchen, Baekhyun's knees almost gave up as he stood with half his body on the table.

"Nghh...C-chanyeol!" Baekhyun screams when Chanyeol's thrust getting faster and more intense.

"Get your knees down." Chanyeol releases his member from Baekhyun's ass. Baekhyun did not hesitate to kneel in front of Chanyeol.

"Suck me." Chanyeol command. Baekhyun stared and was stunned in front of Chanyeol. This is the first time did he see it up close and he was not drunk. And he knows what's going on.

"C-chanyeol---" Chanyeol immediately shoves his big member into Baekhyun's mouth. Baekhyun almost burst into tears. He can taste Chanyeol's pre-cum.

Baekhyun eyes widen when Chanyeol thrust deeper and Baekhyun can feel like he's going to throw up.