- thirtyseven

Chapter Thirtyseven: Last Night Together?

--------------------------------------------------------

"Aigoo, you're here," Mother Mary greeted Chanyeol, who had just arrived. It was already midday because of the unexpected encounter with their friends.

"Ah, we saw Sehun, as well as Lay hyung at the mall," Baekhyun explained. Mother Mary nodded.

"Is that so? Oh, come in for lunch, Chanhyun, come here and let Baekhyun and Chanyeol rest for a moment," Mother Mary explained, and Mother Mary took Chanhyun. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were left outside to pick the bag of groceries.

"Baekhyun?"

"Hmm?"

"How are you?" Baekhyun froze, taking the bags in the back of Chanyeol's car, and he looked at Chanyeol. He raised an eyebrow. 

"Seriously? We've been together for almost two days, and you can see that I'm fine. Are you still asking?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. Chanyeol smiled slightly.

"I'm asking in the past, what you went through," Chanyeol said sincerely. "I'm just thinking of what you've been through until now," Chanyeol added, and Baekhyun froze.

"Uh, I'm fine, as you can see. I'm still smiling, laughing." Baekhyun answered and looked away. Chanyeol looked at him.

"I'm sorry."

Baekhyun immediately looked at Chanyeol with a severe face. Because Chanyeol suddenly said, 'sorry.'

"Why?" Baekhyun did not know why he answered 'why.'

"I know, it's kinda...hard for you, and I know you suffer, also know you're not happy, and I also know that smiles and laugh of yours are not real,Baekhyun stopped and looked Chanyeol in the eyes.

"I think I know you very well, Baekhyun," Chanyeol said.  "I can't stand looking at you like this, sad, and as if something is missing."  He added.

"And we both know that we still love each other, and I can feel that."

"Chanyeol--"