- nine

Chapter Nine: Unexpected Job.

----------------------------------------

BAEKHYUN

"Baekhyun...Y-your dad.." The excitement and my smile faded away when I heard Mom crying from the other line.

"W-why? What happened?" I said nervously and tearfully. I heard Mom sigh on the other line and I couldn't help but gasp.

"Your father is in the hospital...I would not like to inform you but, I can not pay the hospital bill. Son, your father stopped farming but he did everything to be able to plant and harvest rice, he has no rest and I do not restrain, until..." Mom stopped speaking because she was crying so much. I was sitting on the bench of the waiting shed and I don't care about the people who are looking at me.

"He suddenly fell and lost consciousness, The Doctor said that your father's spinal cord had to be operated on to be able to walk again. Right now, your father will not be able to walk for months. Baekhyun, I don't know what I am going to do..." I sighed and wiped away my tears.

"That's okay mom, don't worry everything will be fine, I will look for a job here and I will make a way so I can send money for the hospital bill." I try not to cry out loud and forced my smile.

The call ended. I can't move in my seat. Until the second bus arrived and I rode home. I feel devastated. Why is this all happening to me?

"B-BAEKHYUN!" Jongdae welcomed me immediately. I do not know what to say to him. A lot has happened today, I can't seem to open up to someone.

"Jongdae." You go to school first, Dae. I said weakly and I noticed he was staring at me. "First of all, I won't attend classes today, I feel sick," I added. Jongdae sat down next to me.

"If you don't attend class today, I won't attend either. My best friend is sick, I get hurt when he is hurt or sick." I looked at Jongdae and smiled slightly. He is very serious. "Thank you very much but, Jongdae you are not allowed to be ditch class today," I said and his eyes widened.

"Alright, go now, you might be late for class," I said as he looked at me. "Baekhyun, I'm going home early huh? Don't leave here.." He ordered and I nodded. "Yes, go ahead. Be careful" I said.

After a few seconds, Jongdae left and I took a shower, got ready and went to Mr. Park's main office.

----------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON'S VIEW

"NO DAD!" Sehun's voice echoed throughout their house because of what his father said.

"YES! YOU NEED A TUTOR! LISTEN, SEHUN. IF YOUR ALL GRADES WILL BE FAILED THIS SEMESTER, YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPENED."
Mr.Park said loudly and he would have answered but he did nothing because his father had already entered his room.

Sehun just wants to get lost because of the situation that he is facing now. He looked at the main door and saw his beloved Hyung.

"Chanyeol hyung!?" Sehun immediately stood up and met Chanyeol.

"WHERE DID YOU GO?! I CALL YOU MANY TIMES BUT YOU WONT RESPOND!" Sehun shouted and Chanyeol closed his eyes and sighed. "Have you seen Baekhyun yesterday night?" Sehun asked and he frowned.

"N-no. I hate him, right?" Chanyeol said, Sehun just nodded. "So. Why are you shouting?" Chanyeol changed the topic. "Argh, that old man." Chanyeol nodded as he understood his brother.

"He wants me to study hard." Sehun rolled his eyes. "He also hired some tutor for me," Sehun added irritably. Chanyeol grinned and stood up.

"You really need to study hard kid, entrance exam is coming soon." Chanyeol said and went up the stairs to go to his room when Sehun suddenly spoke again.

"Hyung, where did you sleep?" Sehun asked. Chanyeol was surprised by Sehun's question. He can't say anything about the condo.

"Hmmm...In a Hotel? I-I don't drive when I drink so, I stop by." Chanyeol said, Sehun nodded. "Okay," Sehun answered and Chanyeol finally went up to his room.

Time has passed. Sehun and Chanyeol are interrupted because their father has something to say. They both went to their father's mini-office.

"I'm leaving this house, for good and I'll leave it to you, Chanyeol.  You're the eldest one and I think you both can stand from your own feet. You both grown enough." their father explained and Chanyeol forehead crumpled and Sehun remains silent.

"Why?" Chanyeol asked.

"Because I want you both to know how to stand from your own feet," Mr.Park said. "I'm also a busy person and have work to do. Your credit cards are disabled for now." Sehun immediately stood up.

"DAD WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" Sehun shouted and Chanyeol pulled him to sit down.

"Save money! Know how to budget the money." Mr.Park said in a very serious tone, Sehun whines and rolled his eyes. "500,000 every month. Balance it." Chanyeol agreed and Sehun was surprised about it.

"Hyung how dare you to agree?!"

Chanyeol secretly giggled. He has another credit card that contains the money he has been saving. Neither his father nor Sehun doesn't know about it.

"I'm leaving tonight." Mr.Park stood up and Sehun wanted to chase him because of the credit card but Chanyeol stopped him.

"My brother, save money instead." Chanyeol teased Sehun as he walked away.

----------------------------------------

"What is it again? Private Tutor?" Baekhyun asked Yixing, the president's secretary.

"Hmm yes, that's what President Park needs for his son. Don't worry. ₩100,000 a day, free foods, even home. You can stay in the mansion."
Yixing explained and Baekhyun calculated the salary in his brain.

₩100,000, free foods, free shelter, wow?

"All I need to do is tutor The President's son, right?" Baekhyun asked and Yixing nodded.

"Yes."

"Alright, I accept it Secretary Zhang."