- forthy

Chapter Forty: Hospitalized.

---------------------------------------------------------

2 months later...

"Sehun-ah!"

"Why?!"

"Please hurry up! I'm gonna be late!"

"Aish! I'm pooping!"

Chanyeol doesn't know what he's going to do, he needs to use the bathroom and he's really late for his Part-time job. 8:00 A.M to 10:00 A.M he is a delivery boy in a Chinese restaurant. 11:00 to 1:00 for pick-up baggage, 2:00 P.M to 4:00 P.M, for coffee shop and 6:00 P.M to 12 Midnight. at Junmyeon's Bar, Junmyeon wants to help him but Chanyeol did not accept it. He works for Junmyeon instead.

Because of Chanyeol's endurance, he waited for Sehun and thanked him for coming out of the Bathroom. Chanyeol hurried inside and just squealed because of the bad odor of the bathroom.

"YAH PARK SEHUN! FOR HOW LONG DID YOU KEEP THIS SHIT??!" Chanyeol shouted angrily from the Bathroom and Sehun just laughed while scratching his head.

"You don't like it Hyung? You just scent the poop of the handsome man named, Park Sehun?" Sehun said in the air and got dressed because he's now entering College and he's taking an Engineering course. Because of Chanyeol's hard work, he was still able to send Sehun to College, and he didn't let Sehun work.

Luhan wants to help, but Chanyeol doesn't want to because Luhan has done too much for them.

in the last 2 months, the only ones who know where Chanyeol and Sehun are, but Luhan, Junmyeon, Kyungsoo, and Kai. Chanyeol begs to hide it from Baekhyun. He also knows that Baekhyun is mad with him again because of his sudden disappearance.

And Chanyeol believes Baekhyun will understand him.

-

"EOMMA!"

"EOMMA PLAY!"

"Aigoo Chanhyun-ah, Eomma has a job to do. Can we play later? I promise I'll just finish this. Play with Yaya in the Garden, okay?" Baekhyun explained to Chanhyun, he nodded and immediately ran to the garden with his Babysitter.

In the last 2 months, Baekhyun has also had Chanhyun. If not for Chanyeol's help to stand as his second parent, he would not be able to get Chanhyun. And Baekhyun thinks it's worth it, even though Chanyeol never showed up with him again, Chanhyun came into his life.

He has no news about Chanyeol since their last meeting back in Orphan, Baekhyun asked Luhan if Luhan might know where Chanyeol is. Because Sehun is his boyfriend, but Luhan says that Sehun has also disappeared.