- seventeen

Chapter Seventeen: Lust

"S-sehun.."

Baekhyun's face looked like a red tomato because of Sehun's face so close to him. It was as if he was not on his own self. He did not know what he was going to do because of the heat he was feeling.

"Beautiful...You're beautiful, Baekhyun." You can see in Sehun's eyes how much he likes Baekhyun. When Sehun saw Baekhyun for the first time, he really liked the young man from the province. He was even more excited when he found out that Baekhyun was his private tutor.

"S-Sehun I-I should go." Baekhyun thought he could get out of Sehun's arms blocking his path. Baekhyun prevents him from looking at Sehun's naked body and wearing only a towel.

"No, you can't. We kissed, and you already touched my dick, so what's next?" Sehun said, smirking. Baekhyun gulps. He was constantly sweating because of the hot scene.

"Alright, for now, you're safe because I'm going somewhere, but." Sehun stopped and grasped Baekhyun's chin and lifted it.

"Don't lock the door, and be mine tonight," Sehun whispered as Baekhyun's felt shivers.

Sehun backed away when suddenly there was a knock on his door, and that was Chanyeol.

"Sehun? Sehun?" Baekhyun could not move behind the door due to the nervousness and fear he was feeling. What would Chanyeol think if he saw Baekhyun in Sehun's room, especially since Sehun was wearing a towel and nothing more?

"Hide, don't worry. I won't tell Chanyeol hyung about this," And as Sehun said. Baekhyun stayed behind the door and quietly hid there.

Sehun opened the door and his beloved older brother, Chanyeol, appeared.

"Have you seen, Uhm...Baekhyun?"

"No, why?"

"Ah, nothing, I just want to talk to him. Lay Hyung is telling him something," Baekhyun thought and quietly hid behind Sehun's door.

"What is it? You can tell me so that when I see him, I can tell him also." Sehun said and glanced at Baekhyun, who was nervous. Sehun grinned and turned his attention back to Chanyeol.

"Okay, tell him that he can claim his salary later, and also, I'm going with Dad later." Sehun raised an eyebrow.  "Hmm, why? Why are you going with dad?" He asked.  

"Uhm, you know the business, and yeah, Dad demands me. I'll be gone for 3 days." It seems that Baekhyun lowered his hand that covering his mouth and wanted to faced Chanyeol, but Sehun looked at him.