- twentyone

Chapter Twentyone: Shining Star

---------------------------------------

"Chanyeol, thank you for letting me stay here." 

"Welcome, You're Baekhyun's older brother so, you're always welcome here." Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol.

"I really don't have a place to stay here in Seoul...it's just 4 days because I will teach horseback from here, and they want it right at their house." Baekhyun's older brother Baekbeom explained.

"I see, but hyung. You can use the guest room over there." Chanyeol pointed to a room, and Baekbom smiled. "Thank you," Baekbeom replied, and Baekhyun looked at his older brother. He wanted to talk to him but, Chanyeol called him.

"Baekhyun."

"Hmm?" Baekhyun replied, looking down. They are in the stocked room now. Good thing, Kyungsoo left with Luhan. Sehun, still in their father's main office.

"Look at me."

Baekhyun slowly lifted his face and looked at Chanyeol.

"Your brother is here, and you know, we must careful," Chanyeol said. Baekhyun just stared at him. "4 days .."

"I keep my promise, and I'll make up to you," Chanyeol caressed Baekhyun's face. "I-I understand," Baekhyun replied.

"Let's go. I know you want to talk to your older brother. You're free to do anything you want. " Chanyeol said with a smile and went out the door first. But Baekhyun was surprised when he turned around and looked at him.

"One thing."

"Huh?"

"You look gorgeous," Chanyeol winked and smiled at Baekhyun before finally leaving the door.

Baekhyun was left speechless and touched his face.

"Why are you like that..." Baekhyun sat down while holding his face. "You weren't like this to me in the beginning..."

"How's Eomma and Appa?" Baekhyun asked Baekbeom.

"Well, they're fine and missing you." Baekbom smiled. "Ah, Eomma is giving you something." Baekbom quickly took the bag and gave it to someone like a school lunch box.

"What is it?" Baekhyun asked. Baekbeom smiled. "Open it."