- thirtythree

Chapter Thirtythree: Puppy and Yoda

--------------------------------------------------------

"Baekhyun, ow's your successful launching day??"Kyungsoo greeted with a smile. Baekhyun also smiled. "Well,it's not that successful but it's fine, if not--"

"Ehem, avoid that conversation, and here's the champagne! Let's celebrate the success of your launching day," Luhan said and gave everyone a glass. Jongdae, Minseok, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Jongin, and Sehun.

"Deer the feeling pretty is Right! Let's celebrate what happened. And at least Baekhyun sold all his stocks." Jongdae replied. Luhan frowned. "Excuse me, I'm not just pretty. I'm gorgeous." Luhan shouted.

While they were drinking, Baekhyun got up and went to the kitchen to get some snacks because they had run out of food on the table. Baekhyun was about to return when he met Sehun.

"Oh, Sehun."

"Are you okay?" Sehun asked. Baekhyun frowned slightly and nodded slowly. "Uhm...Yes, why?" Baekhyun replied. Sehun sighed and nodded gently.

"I thought you're not, after what happened." Baekhyun frowned even more and looked at Sehun. "You, are you okay?" Baekhyun asked Sehun.

"Yes. I'm fine, I'm just worried about you...You know, Mabel reveals it in public--"

"Shhh I'm fine Sehun, It's Over. That was all in the past, right?" Baekhyun answered shyly but he smiled at Sehun and tapped him on the shoulder. "Don't even think about it, okay?" Sehun breathed again and nodded. "Fine,"

"So, Let's go? They're already waiting for these snacks." Baekhyun smiled and went to the living area first. Sehun just watched Baekhyun smiling while talking to Luhan.

--

"So I was saying, the woman I was with earlier in the lobby you thought like a Deer slapped her cheek with the thickness of the blush on. Oh my god, her boyfriend too, they both look like a gorilla couple!" Luhan said. "Don't act like you're pretty over there, because you're not," Kyungsoo added.

"Don't judge the book by its cover. You know maybe she is the same as Moon Gayoung. " Minseok said and Baekhyun smiled. "Finally, you also talked." Baekhyun greeted. "Hehe." Minseok laughed awkwardly.

"No, I whispered to him to talk because his saliva might get expired--Ouch Minseok Hyeong~!!!"

Half a minute later, the mini-party was over. Everyone went home and Baekhyun immediately fell asleep due to exhaustion and drunkenness.

----

CHANYEOL

Today is the day. It's Love Orphan's Anniversary, and I'm going to attend. For 2 years,I have not been able to go, and now I will definitely go. I was supposed to attend some meetings but I canceled it. Love Orphan is special to me. And I will not allow that I can not go today.