nineteen

Annabella p.o.v

          We spent like four minutes until a girl showed up , " she looks familiar ! " Cole said to me ". Yeah she does look fimiliar; even the boy next to her " i replied to her 

         I kept trying to remember if I've met them before , then I did het me that's Shelley and Lawrence Jacobs . I need to hide , so the smart part of me hid behind Mathew . He turned his head to me " why are you hiding love ? " he asked me , yeah it's strange to hide from people , okay answer with confidence thought to my self "m..me...hid...hiding....huh! " I replied , yeah with zero confidence . Gosh !

              I got from behind him and lowered my head trying to cover it with my hair . But they were coming closer , when I did rise my head to look for an escape they were straight in my face , Shelley absorbed my face a little , then spoke " YOU! " she said surprise showing in her tone . I raised my hand and waved , every one had either an odd face or a puzzled one . And suddenly Lawrence came and hugged tight I almost couldn't breath . I think I heard Mathew growling " you guys know each other ? " he asked , somehow annoyed , I think because Lawrence is touching me . I hugged him back fast then went back to Matt's side , then grabbed his hand and his muscles got less tensed .

           "oooh , umm yeah . But it have been a long time " Lawrence posed a little the continued "  and people ar worried about you Anna ! " I remembered my torture , then I forced a smile " will it's about time , don't you think " I said to him . Shelley was glaring at me , and I think because I was holding Matt's hand . " umm...you two get some rest then get ready for dinner " Mathews mom said trying to change the subject .

          Everyone went their way , and Shelley winked at Mathew . And I actually felt like slapping her for this , and the fourteen years of my life .

          I was at our room curled up in the corner of the room , " how dare she do that in our presence , b!Tch , I've always hated her " Cole said venom dropping from her voice. " calm your self she's not worth it , "I said to her " no it's worth it , he's our mate , and she hurled you way to much ! " she said , and calmed a bet . Then Mathew entered the room and smiled to me " you never told me you do know them ? " he said setting next to me on the floor " I didn't know they would be the same 'Lawrence and Shelley ' and a part of me didn't want to remember anything "

         "Okay , one day you'll tell me everything " he said smirking and I giggled , " I suspect someone is eating me and Pamela's cookies , do you happen to know who ? "He randomly asked me . my eyes winded and my cheeks went red " whaaaat ! " I replied , I'm busted . He narrowed his eyes jokingly .

         " I found out who ! " he said tackling me to the floor then he pinned me to the floor , and he started tickling me " plea....ease......I'm....so....sorry........." I said between my laughs , " no. I must get revenge for my cookies ;you didn't leave me, but three " he said tickling me harder . He won't stop , " kiss him he'll stop " Cole said I guess she's smirking "hell no , I'll look stupid " I spoke back . " seriously try it , I won't make fun of you for a week ! " she said , hmmm that's a good deal . Especially in my poison .

        I toke my chance and kissed , wow, he stopped . And the kiss got deeper , he grabbed my waist and I got my hands in his hair .

       Suddenly Shelley came in with a smile on her face , will there was a smile . My face is red right now literary . Mathew looked up at her he got a little pink , awww he is so adorable and I want to kiss him even more "umm sorry I got lost " she said " sure ! " Matt said and I chuckled , then she stomped out of the room closing the Door . "That was.....awkward " he said to me , and I nodded .

        He flipped so I was on top , and he smirked , and I smirked back . I kissed his forehead then cheeks then his nose , and about to move to his lips ; when I got up and went to look into the books on the shelf " tease " I heard him mumble then he sighed and got up . He stood next to me " don't touch my cookies " he ordered Mr " No, their way delicious to give up on them " I replied , " how about we share ? half " he said " half " I finished .

        He then came closer and wrapped his arms around my waist , and we kept talking about books and random stuff .

Hey , vote , comment
That's Shelley luv ya