forty-one

Annabella p.o.v

           His fist hit the wall near my head , a cracking sound was heard . This action was repeated rapidly .  looking to the side and saw a big dent in the wall , I gasped and looked at him . He was about to strike the poor wall again , when I stopped his fist with both of my hands .

            Fuck , why is he this strong !

             He looked at me flames escaping his eyes , a growl addressed me to let go ; but I held his hand tighter. His body was shaking terribly , it was obvious that he was fighting his wolf .

             " is she in her room " he didn't seem to be asking .

              " Mathew stop this right now ! " I'm not used to order people , but a sudden rush of emotions forced me to . The look on his face said that I-won't -tolerate -orders .

               " Anna " he growled , causing me to shudder . " Mathew . " I warned .

                " don't challenge me Anna you will regret this " he growled , stepping closer to me .

               " are you listening to yourself , why would I challenge you , you're my freakin' mate . And you sure aren't acting like one right now ! " I stepped closer , which was a bad move ; he's towering me now I look tiny compared to him .

               " and you are ! " he closed the distance between us . I backed alittle hoping this wouldn't take a wrong turn .

                " don't dare say that , I'm being nothing but supporting to you ; even when you're shutting me down . I'm trying to do my job as a luna , but I can't do that without having a alpha next to my side . " I screamed at the top of my lungs .

                 The room started spinning around me , I felt my knees hitting the ground . I blinked a few times adjusting the place . I saw his hands trying to hold me , and swatted them away . " don't fucking touch me , and believe me Mathew when I say . If come near your mom anytime soon , you'll regret it very much " I threatened him , my tone harsh and cold .

                 He turned around and growled at the wall , then he strode out of the room . A hot liquid ran down my leg , I looked and saw a cut in my knee with piece of glass . What the hell just happened !

                 "All of this my fault , I must fix this " I sighed , and ran a hand in my hair .

                I asked a maid to clean up the miss , then checked on his mom , and Crystal . Who was devastated and crying her heart out . After having a chat with her I found out , she's still mad at her mother  , but she's mad at herself for treating her  like that .

                 " I should have not said that , it's not fair to tell her that ; because I...I know she always try her best to please us . " she said , with a groggy voice .

                 " still she was supposed to tell us . " Crystal said wiping her tears . She looked lost in her decisions , and left her to her thoughts .

                  Checking on Mathew was the last thing on my list today , I know he went to a run in the woods ; and that's where I headed .

                 @#            ~:(:        (                       x)

               "Mathew ." I shouted , and received nothing but echo as an answer . I tried linking him , but he had his mental barriers up . I was feeling frustrated at the moment , even his scent was faint and led me no where .