sixteen

Annabella p.o.v

We were walking back to Matthew's bedroom he spoke , " ahh , this winter is warmer than last year ! " I nodded , and he continued " and Christmas is on the way. " I have totally forgot about that , " mhhhm , it's a nice occasion , because all family members get gathered " I said , you can feel sadness in my tone. " don't be sad , we are your new family , and someday we might have our own family " he said smirking . And can feel my cheeks heating up so I tried hiding it " , I saw that , and I think it's cute " he said , whaaa ! Okay try changing the subject.

" soo?....are you and your 'friends' close or ? " I asked him , " yeah...you can say so " he replied , still I don't feel comfortable about this Shelley girl .

Then from out of the blue a man in a black tux with short black hair came to us , and bowed his head " alpha they need you now " the man said fast , and Matthew's eyes winded in shock " did something wrong happen. " Mathew said , " no sir , but we have to hurry up " he said and bowed his head again and turn on his heel to walk away . Mathew turned to me " love , I have to go . Carol must be in our room she will help with anything , Okay ! " I nodded , be bend down and kissed my cheek , I'm blushing as hell right now and he chuckled . And started walking away , then looked behind him and I waved at him .

I started walking to his room.

When I got there I placed my hand on the door knob to open it , when it suddenly opened . I almost had a heart attack ,"oooh lord ! I'm sorry lun- ... I mean Annabella " carol said , and her face went pale ; I think she was scared of me ! " never .... mind " I said breathing heavily , my hand on my chest . Wow, my heart is bumping really fast .

I giggled looking at her " why are you scared ? " I asked her , she looks frightened " your not mad ! " she said slowly .

" why would I be mad ,it's no big deal " I said laughing , she gave me a puzzled face . Soon she was laughing her self . We laughed so much we were on the floor , every now and thin one of us would say a stupid joke .

I went to my side of the bed and got my notebook opened a certain page and wrote down .
Matthew's mom is nice I drew hearts next to it
If I want a friend it's carol ♡♡. Then I closed the notebook .

" what's that ? " she asked me pointing to my notebook , " Err...nothing just I keep taking notes " I said half of the truth "hmmmm! That's cool I do the same thing but just because of my work " she said laughing , so did I.

After like two hours of talking and doing nothing , she started picking my clothing . She said ' I has to be hot but still classy , something to show that you are a grownup , yet look cute as small girl ' .

Then she started doing my hair.

Heya , sup...I wrote this for the fifth time , I keep forgetting to save it
Who ever is reading thx luv ya
Vote ,comment