eight

Annabella p.o.v

" ooh I have to go , and finish some work " he said , and kissed my cheek. So I blushed " Ok . See you later " I replied , and he walked away . After he was out of sight I raised my hand to where he kissed me on my cheek " he kissed me !. Cole he kissed me . He actually didn't reject me! " I told her , and started hopping up and down " calmdown ! Jesus " .

On the way to his room I kept jumping like an idiot , but who cares. When I opened the door I saw carol his assistant , she had long dark brown hair and big shiny brown eyes and she was wearing some glasses . She was putting some orchids in huge vase " sir Mathew told me to put them here for you " aww that's so sweet " can you put this between them " I told carol giving her the Lily " sure thing Luna " said carol smiling " please call me Annabella , or Anna " I said sweetly " ok Anna" .

****

After a while came in Mathew smiling , so I hide my notebook , it's just something I wrote all my secrets in and all my thoughts , "uhh... sorry if I interrupted you ?" He said apologising ,".. no. No that's nothing . Really! "I replied

"So..?...did you like the flowers I brought you? Hmmm?" He sounded like a kid , so cute! "..yeah thank you for that... I added your flower to them . You know ! After all it's your room " I can feel my self flushing . " umm.. that's nice of you ." He got a little pink ! Gosh , this man is really handsome . That short light brown hair ,and that sharp jae line , and that dark shade of green that I bet can glow at the dark .

" Hellooo ! " he said while shaking his hand in my face . I shouke my head , to clear my head from those thoughts , but noo all I can think about is him . He sat on the couch a wore his glasses , then grabbed a book , anf opened a certain page . Sudnlly he glanced up at me and saw me staring , and smirked . God I'm so stupid . So I looked away .

I rolled on this bed until my head is on the side , and my hair dangling . " ughh.. I'm bored !" I think I said this so loud , cause I heard the book shutting , and Mathew stood up and started walking down to me . Then stretched his hand waiting for me to take mine in his ,"come on I don't bite.. unless " I chuckled at his comment , and did as he said . So he helped me standing up . " How about we go for a run , then I'll take you out for dinner ? Hmmm? " he asked me hope in his voice " SURE ! " I said excitedly "Ok . Would you like to change your clothing ? " I looked down at my clothes . I was wearing a nice purple dress and had bare feet " Naaah I'll just get some shoes to wear " he chuckled so did I . So I went to his closet , and searched for some flats ." Ahh found some !" I walked out of this huge closet . And while I was wearing the other pair , I tripped over my self . I wad expecting solid floor , but instead fell into warm arms .

My stomach started flipping of happiness , " you should watch your steps princess . We dont want a luna with a cracked head ..do we ? " I nodded in agreement . He took the sandal from my hand , and bent down and made me wear it "see... piece of cake " he said smirking . I'm sure my face is heating up . Then he grabbed my hand ,and pulled me out of the house. Mansion whatever .

Hey vote, comment