six

Mathew p.o.v

    I didn't want to leave her side. Actually I kept thinking about her her plump lips , soft Brown hair , and glowing blue eyes. She's perfect ! Today I am going to show her the place , and if she wants I will introduce her to my family " Mathew ! It's nice of you to join us at breakfast " said my sister joking about what my mother would say " where is every one else? " usually mother is here . Hmmm that's weird !

     " she is going to visit a town somewhere . Where is that little mate of yours ? "

      "She is taking a bath Carol is helping her . Where is your stupid mate ?" I asked jokingly

      " will hullo to you too !" Said Mark " uh Mark you know I'm joking " I replied

      " umhmm " he pointed at me " morn'in to you love " he bent over , and picked her lips " how are my baby's today " said Mark " we are fine . Thank you ! " my sister replied . My sister is Marks mate , and mark is my beta . My sister is older that me with 5 years , and she is pregnant . Yaaaay ! I hope some day I'll have my own kids with my beautiful mate.

       "Hey !" Annabella said " ooh hello Annabella . This is my sister , and I think you met Mark before " I said happily , while mark and Annabella kept glaring at each other " behave your self Marcus . It's a pleasure to meet you Annabella ! Mark "

       "Yes . I'm glad to meet you Annabella" said mark . I was trying so hard not laugh " help your self Anna , and Marcus please be nice to your Luna " I said " sure thing alpha " then he shot a smile that was fake .

Hey vote comment
That's Annabella