thirty-three

Annabella P.O.v

"Come with me we need to talk , and they need to be llift alone " Mathew said , pulling me out of the room . I looked at him confused .

"Where are we going ? " I asked , looking straight at him .

He wrapped an arm around my waist ." you know since you are our lovely Luna , when I leave to check on a pack you should come with me . But you do not have to if you are not ready " he said , before standing infront of me .

" so , what would it be ? " he asked raising an eyebrow .

Not to lie I don't want to go meeting total strangers isn't the finest thing ever , but I don't want to be that bad Luna who is a smug and can't visit other packs . So, I answered with a yes !

" they will love you , and their alpha is one of my friends . " he told me , excited .

" and when will we be leaving ? " I asked ," tomorrow morning " was his answer .

" thank you princes for doing this , it means a lot to me. And the fact that you don't like meeting strangers makesme proud of you , beautiful mate . " he said , proud.

I can feel my face heating up . It seems he noticed because he was smirking , and he's getting closer . He cupped my chin , and kissed me . The kiss was getting more intense , when I heard someone clearing their throat . I pulled back , so did Mathew and I saw his mother standing .

All blood was pushed to my face . " ahh young love ! " she said , coming closer . She looked at me and raised an eyebrow " honey do not turn into a tomato , it's unappealing! " I heard Mathew chuckling at her remark , I slapped his hand . And he pretended to cough .

" Mathew dear you too , have some control on yourself . GOD! " at was my time to chuckle . I looked at him his cheeks were a bet pink . He looks adorable , he looked at me narrowing his eyes . I pretended to cough too.

" Mathew I need you for a second , you dear Carol has been searching for you to help you to pack you stuff " she said , and I felt bad . I don't wAnt to leave Mathew , ugh!

His mom started walking away , " I will see you later , okay ? " he asked .

I grinned widely , and nodded . He kissed my cheek , then followed his mom's pace . And I was left alone . So, I started walking looking for Carol .

I opened the door of our bedroom , and saw her setting on the floor writing in her notebook . " halloo! " I said , waving .
" hey ! " she stood up , and hugged me .

"Supp ? " I asked. She just shrugged , thenough she looked at me smirking .

" how about you , supp? " she said devilishly , like she knew something . I just raised an eyebrow , confused.

"What ? "

"You know what , naughty girl ! "

"Okay , what are you talking about ? " now , I'm super confused .

" Louis saw you with Mathew this morning in the office , and don't you dare denying ! " she finally did spit it out . I was shocked , and embraced .

"It's not what it looks like .....sound like , whatever ....really " I said , my face was on fire .

"Sure ! " she rolled her eyes .

" really ! " she just nodded . So, I told her the whole story ;and she finally understood , or that's what I'm wishing . And thank god she changed the subject .

" a whole week without you , I'll truly miss you ! " Carol said , whinging .

I hugged her " I'll miss you , too. But it's not like I'm never coming back . " I told het , and she just nodded .

We kept talking about whAt am I supposed to do and how to act like a freaking Luna . I wrote it all in my journal , and then we packed some nice clothes . We missed around until Mathew came in .

"Good evening alpha Mathew "she said , and I tried to hide my laughs .

"Good evening to you too Carol , and I told a thousand time just call me Mathew ." He told her , and she waved at me then left .

" she knows ! " I said , my face heating just by remembering what happened in his office .
"Knows what ?" He asked , confused .

"Umm...what happened in your office ." I answered .I saw him smirking , and he started coming closer . I without even noticing started backing , until my back was against the wall . His smirk was wider .

He started kissing my jaw line , and leaving love bites . "Let them know , you are my mate after all . and MINE ." He whispered in my ear , in a husky voice ; I accidentally let out a moan . Is even possible his smirk was wider now , because of the stupid affect he has on me .

He was nibbling at my ear , and I was biting on my lips to hold my self . He moved to my mouth , fighting for interns. My hand were in his hair , when suddenly he pinned them above my head . I gasped , which gave him his chance . Our tongs fought , and he was the dominant . Then he pulled back , and just stared at me .

I was confused , but then he spoke ." I am sorry love , it is just you are way beautiful for me , and I just can not control myself anymore . " he said , apologizing .

I know I'm blushing , but I need some confidence . I grabbed his face and kissed him , passionately . Then I pulled back , and tried to hide my face with my hair . I looked at him he was shocked , because his eyes were wide open . My ears bumping with how much blood flooding to my face.

" you look terribly adorable when you blush " he said , pulling me to his chest .
At that moment I felt love , and that's something I lost years ago .

"I love you Anna " , " me too " I replied , burying my face deeper in his solid chest .

*********************************************

Hello my friends , it's been a while .
So, I hope you like this chapter , cause I tried . Like really tried .
Vote , comment .
Luv y'all