forty-three

Annabella p.o.v

         I looked around the room looking for any trail of Mathew , I've been looking for him the whole night . Carol said he's looks tired .

         He was setting on the sofa , his hands spread to his sides . Soft snores escaped his soft lips . I stalked to where he was , and sat down next to him and laid my on his chest . He jumped a little , then wrapped his hand around me .

        " so you decided to rest ." I laughed .

        He kissed my neck , where my mark happens to be . A wave of  electricity  washes over me . " I was just having a time out . " he said softly .

          Silence feel on us , but it wasn't that awkward silence ; it felt nice just the two of us enjoying each other existence . I wanted to talk to him , but I decided not to and just give him the amount of rest he missed ; and he was back to his nap .

            An idea crossed my mind causing a bang of joy . A mini Mathew and a mini me walking around playing with each other .

          " Mathew ? " I whisper , hoping for a reply .

           " hmmm.."

          " if you had a kid what would you name him ? " I asked him .

          He inhaled my scent and his big hands drifted to my tummy . " I would name him after father , Daniel." The name slipped perfectly out of his mouth , with all of it's proud .

           My lips curled into a sweet smile . " what if you had a girl ? "

           He laughed . " I have no clue . "

            I chuckled , " I'd name her.....Sally ."

           He nodded . " Sally it is . " he said proudly . " look at us naming our unborn children . " Mathew laughed and I joined him .

           Our laughter died when a loud scream echoed the hallway . Mathew shot up in full alert , then looked at me with a warning look . " stay here . " he ordered using his alpha voice , I had to submitte and nodded .

          Within seconds he was out heading to where the screaming was heard .

          I couldn't stay still , panic in its every meaning consumed me . I have to see what's wrong , I walked to where soft sobs were heard . once I was at the door of Alice's room , I saw a scary scene .

          Crystal was crying in Mark's arms . Mathew was clutching to his mom that was laying in a pool of her own blood . I gasped when I saw the writing on the wall , my hand instantly flew to cover my mouth .

          " mother , come on wake up . I am sorry , ok ? Just wake up . " Mathew shook her head slightly , hoping for a reply ; but nothing was came out from her . she just laid there .

            This unpleasant image will be forever printed in my brain . my feet shuffled to where Mathew was , he was crying his head buried in her chest .

            " m-mathew you need to le- "

            " NO ! I can't ." he whispered the last part . I walked to him wrapping my arms around his torso . The memory of losing my parents flashed in my head . Tears began escaping my eyes .

            Mathew leaned back his whole body shaking , I unwrapped my arms and backed a bet . " I'm going after him . " Mathew growled spitting the him  .

            Crystal broke from Ber husband's grip , " count me in . " she said with a groggy voice .

            " no both of can't go . " I objected .

            " Anna , that's my mother he killed ;our mother ." her voice broke . Mathew glared at me .

           " Annabella has a point , Henry - " Mathew growled at him , his beta lowered his head and muttered a sorry . " he must have a plan alpaha , I'm sure that he must be counting on you two following him . " he looked at me , and I nodded .

           " and if your fight goes wrong because of an unknown plan , you'll be just giving him what he wanted on a silver plate . " I said making a point . 

            Mathew ran his hand in his hair and sighed . I looked at Crystal a panicked look on her face . " shit , did you check on the kids ? What if he got them too ? He said everyone from this blood line ! " she said addressing Mark , who ran out of the room to his boys .

             Crystal fell to the floor gripping her head . " as a royal I'm asking you my goddess , save my babies from this devil ." she sobbed , then arose to her feet and straiding out of the room to her kids .

            I hope her kids are OK , I'm not a mother but I think I can imagine the amount of pain she'll feel .

             Mathew looked miserable , he was crouched next to her peaceful body and staring at it . I actually loved this lady as if she is my own mother , the one that was taken away from me .  Why did he kill her she was no threat to him ?

               "Is she even your mother . "  the words that I said to Henry rang in my head . Even his broken face flashed in my head .

                 I gasped at my huge mistake . I - I killed her , I'm the reason she's dead . I killed this wonderful lady , I caused my mate this sadness .

             Everything started running in circles , and my mate's worried face . guilt was eating me up from the inside . my breath hitched before I couldn't see nothing but the darkness .

             I reopened my eyes to face this bright light , everything that happened float to my head . I straightened up looked around this strange room .  a hand gripped my shoulder which I swatted it away . I looked to its owner to come facing Mathews  really worried face .

           " calm down , we are in a hospital . " he said with a tired voice .
           My heart slammed against my chest , breathing feels so heavy . more like guilt feels heavy .

           He brushed a strand on hair away from my face and frowned . " are feeling okay , or should I call the doctor again ? "

           I couldn't speak , it felt like I'll break down if I spoke . I ended up nodding violently , which I think wasn't convincing enough
; because his frown deepened . 

           " what is happening to the world , first my mother and now my mate . " he looked at me in the eyes , "don't you ever scare me like this , I can not afford losing you too . " he sounded miserable . my breathing got heavier , he's gonna hate me when he finds out .

            I remembered his  name written on the wall with her blood , the bile rose in my throat . my eyes drifted to a bucket I saw earlier , I ran to it emptying my stomach .

            I coughed the disgusting taste of vomit . Mathew pulled my hair away from my face , I motioned for him that I'm okay , I guess he didn't buy it because he said something about calling a doctor .

            I sat on the bed  feeling dizzy again . A nurse walked in  and grabbed a clipboard from the end of this bed .  "miss Gray a  man told me to give this to you , he claims it's important . " the nurse handed me a letter . I muttered a thanks before she left  .

           I wish I never opened the envelope . it is from the cursed brother .

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠΠ√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey I updated and I hope u like it whoever is reading
Vote vote vote
Comment comment comment
Luv y'all ✌✌