Chapter 7

I am in excruciating pain, why? Well here's a little recap. I was stuffed into a wired bear against my will and then I had to play it off cool in front of the other sides, William and Clara went about their day like nothing happened. Annoying right? I'm lying on my bed listening to Dakota rant about random things, that's another thing he does. "You know Dakota, I'm kinda tired. I haven't really slept." Dakota immediately shut up and I was left in silence. So, I know this is probably not going how you thought it would, I'm a terrible writer wanting attention for my past so you can imagine the outcome. I figured out how to change into my animatronic form and when I do the pain goes away. So things were going pretty slow st this point, everyone was calming down after having two uninvited guests and a welcomed guest. Chris mentioned something earlier that day about Micheal having Fredbear in his possession, so did that mean he was alive, or dead? Right, remember my back story? Yeah, that actually happened. No joke. Clara and William Afton drugged me and locked me in a room starving me until I died. They also did that to Micheal but I guess after I died they decided they took it too far or something? It's funny. I know everything about every single member of my family except for Micheal, who I haven't seen in forever. I finally closed my eyes after a long time and after what felt like eons I fell asleep.