Are you ready?

I know I set the story as complete but I have a surprise for you all! 

That's right! The next story in our series is going to be revolving around Logan like I had mentioned before

That's right! The next story in our series is going to be revolving around Logan like I had mentioned before. I haven't gone into too much detail on my discord just yet but I will say that this one is going to be even more epic than this story was! 

What I can say now is that this is set before Virgil Afton, it was my plan to just have Logan and Deceit to be the only sides in this story and I doubt it's going to change. Obviously Logan is going to be related to Kyoya and he's going to be involved in some way with the host club. 

Like Virgil Afton, Logan Ootori isn't going to have any ships and there isn't going to be any OC's this time. I don't really have plans to bring back Phoenix, Melani, Dakota, and Kai in any of the other stories but we'll see. 

Also as I'm writing this (September 21st, 2023) it is the day before Virgil Afton first came out! It's been three years since then! Can you believe that? 

If you want sneak peeks and updates on Logan Ootori please check out my discord server, the link is on my profile!

There you can get updates on all of my stories as well as just hang out with me! 

If you have any questions I will be more than happy to give you an answer! 

Good luck out there guys, gals, and non-binary pals! 

-Yami