Update!

Hello everyone! It has been more than a year since I last updated this and I want to tell you that this has NOT Been abandoned. And if I'm being honest, it was going to be. But a lot of people have been voting on this recently and I'm sure a lot of people have been reading this. I don't want to just abandon it now. 

In all honesty, I never thought that this story would blow up as much as it did. It's the first time that any thing I've done has. And thankfully one of my other stories has been getting viewed a lot more recently. 

I do want to say that I've been having trouble writing the next chapter, it's been so long since I last wrote anything Virgil Afton related. I am going to go back and read all of the past chapters and try to go from there. 

Now, I should reveal that after this Paranoia part that Virgil Afton will start coming to a close. It's been a long journey and I'm sure a lot of you have been waiting for this.

I think after I finish I'll do a rewrite as I'm not very happy with all this right now, I was going to come out and say that I was going to do a rewrite now but it wouldn't make any sense since it's so close to the end. 

Chapter 24 will come out soon, once I manage to figure out how to get this in order and figure out what I'm going to do. It will probably be in the next month or so, so be on the lookout for that. 

Thank you so much to everyone who has been so patient and to everyone who has read this recently! If it wasn't for all of you I might not have continued this. 

Thank you for over 27k views!

Good luck out there guys, gals, and non-binary pals! I love y'all!

-Yami